DIY Independent Fog Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY Independent Fog Lights

Pics soon to come, this weekend hopefully, PM me if you would like a high res version of this picture. I have seen another DIY but with that one the fogs will stay even with the keys out of the ignition

Has anyone done this? I want to do it but I want to verify the operation of the fogs. All I want to do is be able to turn them on without having the headlights on, which I know this shows you how. Just checking to see if you have to have the parking lights on first.

Comment

i want to do this as well

Comment

I've done this on my '91 318is. i can't remember if its the exact same pins, but it's easy enough to check with a voltmeter

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

have you seen this

Comment

^I think I tried that DIY and smoke started pouring outta my fusebox! I wouldn't try that again.

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
              ^I think I tried that DIY and smoke started pouring outta my fusebox! I wouldn't try that again.
              wow really, i was going to do this once i got some working bulbs in. in that case ill be interested in this thread also

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
                +4

all my lights stayed on when i followed that one. i'm gonna reread the schematics...... however this one may be worth a shot.

thanks.
                1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

subscribed

Comment

Ive done this on my 90 and my 88. Great mod when you have 88+ foggies. My vert looks weird when I run just the fogs
                    harry/harout

Comment

Someone confirm this.... ?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                        Someone confirm this.... ?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

i tried it but abandoned it long ago... I might take another look at it, something i've wanted to do...
                          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Isn't there someone out there who's actually done this and can confirm???

Comment

just tried and same light issues lows always on w/ key out of ignition

Comment

Working...
                              X