PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
    Working my last day of the year today. Maybe I will be able to get something done on my E30.

@Austin when you coming back over?
    IDK, Ian, when am I coming back over? I'm low on Dairy Queen coupons.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
      Is that dragon scales?
      looks like fishnet stockings... wtf.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      '90 325i sedan daily driven
      '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
        IDK, Ian, when am I coming back over? I'm low on Dairy Queen coupons.
        I am free from now till the 2nd. I either need that other brake overflow or you to bring me your cross so we can use that or else i may get cross with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbasher View Post
          I imagine you’re talking about the seats, I’m not up on the lingo but the pattern does resemble a mythical creature.
          We’re asking why

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
            We’re asking why
            Not sure, didn’t do it. I had ASSumed it was an 80’s thing and was stock.

Comment

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but the LeMay museum is showcasing a bit of BMW racing history. Not a ton of cars but definitely worth the price of admission.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Dbasher; 12-30-2018, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but the LeMay museum is showcasing a bit of BMW racing history. Not a ton of cars but definitely worth the price of admission.
                Wow those are awesome. Might have to make the trip down.

I have a clean, crack and chip free window if anyone wants to buy it btw...

Comment

Damn, I can literally see LeMay from my new house. I need to go back over there. Last time I was there it was all trucks. Which is cool...but not vintage racing bmw cool.
                  84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                  Manual swap all the things!

Comment

When did you move? Am I still going to see you putting around Bothell?
                    clutchCTRL!
                    Move with a purpose.
                    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                    - 2000 323i AT
                    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                      When did you move? Am I still going to see you putting around Bothell?

I closed on the purchase my new house on the 10th of last month. New job, new house, new shop(with a lift!). It's going to be a good year! You'll see me around Bothell. Probably not quite as frequently (I couldn't count the number of times I would be sitting at the light outside of O'Reilly and see you cruise by.) However, I still work at O'Reilly like one Saturday a month to keep my discount.
                      84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                      Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Thought I'd post a pic of my family. Finally got a chance last weekend to line them up. The blue 87 on the end is going away to the spirit in the sky soon. The whole mess of it holds a perfect dash.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RainRider View Post
                          Thought I'd post a pic of my family. Finally got a chance last weekend to line them up. The blue 87 on the end is going away to the spirit in the sky soon. The whole mess of it holds a perfect dash.
                          some cute daughters there man...

sent from hell using Tapatalk
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          '90 325i sedan daily driven
                          '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Nice collection. If you're looking to rid yourself of that perfect dash, I'll give it a nice home in my new '89 2 door.
                            1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
                            SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
                            Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by TFJR View Post
                              Nice collection. If you're looking to rid yourself of that perfect dash, I'll give it a nice home in my new '89 2 door.

Do you want a drivable parts car? $350.00. Has over 300k and engine and trans (auto) run strong. Its mainly everything else. Brakes, suspension, windows, exhaust, steering column, coolant leak, glovebox to name a few.

Comment

Do you want a drivable parts car? $350.00. Has over 300k and engine and trans (auto) run strong. Its mainly everything else. Brakes, suspension, windows, exhaust, steering column, coolant leak, glovebox to name a few.
                                I wish I could take it. This is my current parking situation. I'm squeezing 3 cars into two spots.

1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
                                SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
                                Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

Working...
                                X