No announcement yet.

Condor speed Shop..... Hmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered my subframe bushings knowing they were out of stock. Condor told me they would be made and read to ship within a week or so. A week went by, and then I had a tracking number...they aren't trying to jerk you around. If the date moves, I'm sure it's for a real supply issue or whatever. Don't fret, man...the products are worth waiting for and the customer service is good. I'm sure you will get your parts when he is able to send them. IF he could send them, I'm sure he already would have.
    Last edited by gkurey; 12-08-2012, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Yea they told you they were out of stock.. I had to ask to find out what was going on.. He just email me and told me what was gong on and he is going to two day them to me..
      Last edited by mrbeef612; 12-08-2012, 12:59 PM.

Comment

So everything is fine. Good.
        E30 buildy things
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

After getting the mounts I also got awesome beer cousie.. Thanks man.. The mounts were just like in the picture.. The install was easier then installing factory mounts.. and they did not add to much vibrations. Just enough to make me feel more connected with the car.. Thanks again guys.. I will be buying from you again.

Comment

Glad it all worked out. No vendor that I've found through r3v has ever let me down.
            The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
            Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
            2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Condor is lagit
              Definitely heard good things from them; will be using their bushings for my complete suspension tune-up when time and money comes around to it

Comment

Did anyone else who installed the rtabs have trouble getting the bolts in the metal sleeves past the bolt threads?
                sigpic

Comment

I got only the motor mounts and I love them... They are a very awesome company and I just sold them my old lolis...

Comment

Wow, i just saw this thread.
                    Thanks guys for the all the positive support and kind words. We pride ourselves in having the best customer service, and even better quality parts.

mrbeef612, I know it was a while ago, but sorry for the lack of communication and the long wait. Like a few of the guys have mentioned, we are a very small business that is growing quickly, and its hard to keep up with the flood of emails and orders at times. For anyone else that may be experiencing a short delay on their order, we ask that you be patient with us.

Comment

Just want to say that I ordered some solid CAB's from Condor recently. I have yet to put them in (will update this when I do), but I'd like to let everyone know that it went off without a hitch. They shipped on a Saturday and were here in no time.

Easy and a pleasure to work with, thanks!

Comment

let us know if you need anything else. :)

Comment

Love my door handles, they are awesome. They got good feels

Comment

I ordered the Heteric( one of their full bushing kits) for my car last Tuesday and had them by the following Saturday. All parts installed without a problem and would recommend them to everyone looking for the parts that they offer.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
                            "It's a M sport, it has M logos on it."
                            -Miata Driving Douche-

Comment

Ordered about 4-5 times from them now, never had a single issue with anything. Everything installed properly, definitely more than happy to support a small company.

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

Thank you both! We pride ourselves in quick shipping, great customer service, and excellent made in the USA parts.

Comment

Working...
                                X