Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my door handles they get a lot of attention. And shipped super fast

Comment

I got their PS delete. Parts were installed as they should, shipped and delivered as they should. Only issue is I should have ordered sooner, but I cant fault them for my ignorance!
      I love that people ask stupid questions so I dont have.

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
        Thank you both! We pride ourselves in quick shipping, great customer service, and excellent made in the USA parts.

Thank you for the products! Aside from the feel/functionality they bring, they look pretty badass. Just received the PS delete I ordered my friend, gonna pop that in later today.

Thanks again guys!

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

Thanks guys for all your orders, YOU are why we can continue to race and build/test new products!

https://www.facebook.com/CondorSpeedShop

•• Powersteering Deletes • M20 Motor & Trans Mounts • 24V swap mounts • UHMW Offset CABs ••
          •• Rear Subframe Bushings • RTABs • Facebook ••

Comment

Currently running their transmission and m20 solid mounts on my m30. Also using the aluminum PS delete. Fast shipping and awesome guys. Will be replacing the AKG stuff in coming years after it wears out :)

Also planning on getting the subframe risers for my Brother's vert. Currently have the e30 m3 offset on it right now.
            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Nice people, helped me out making a package deal for parts and shipping. Really easy to work with, and fast to ship products out.

Will definitely do business with again :D

EDIT: Just an update, received the parts, all packaged nicely and was surprised to get some awesome condor koozies :D I'll def. be putting them to good use!!
              Last edited by almostacrayon; 04-22-2014, 08:01 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

I have purchased from Condor Speed Shop, twice actually. Great communication and fast shipping.

Comment

Just 2 weeks ago I was shipped a package that was incomplete. Upon a single email to Condor, The very next day They had it out for overnight shipping in order to make my deadline!!

These guys take pride in their work.

Comment

How are the motor/tranny mounts for street use?

Comment

Originally posted by f4tj0n View Post
                      How are the motor/tranny mounts for street use?
                      Motor mounts are tolerable, tranny mounts do drastically increase nvh levels and can be annoying to some.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
                      -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

i already have the condor PS delete and will probably be replacing every bushing under my car with their stuff eventually. seems like a good group of people that are involved in the e30 community and know what we want. and i can definitely get on board with that.

1989 Coupe build thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=312012
                        IG: @mitchlikesbikes

Comment

Are the UHMW mounts 80d on the shore hardness scale?

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                          RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by mitchlikesbikes View Post
                            i already have the condor PS delete and will probably be replacing every bushing under my car with their stuff eventually. seems like a good group of people that are involved in the e30 community and know what we want. and i can definitely get on board with that.
                            Great people. He's helped me so much with my drift car and when I finally had a chance to meet him and the gang they treated me like family. Even went to the beach with my gf and his wife while he was at work, then they cooked us up some BBQ. Couldn't have asked for better.

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
                            Are the UHMW mounts 80d on the shore hardness scale?
                            Don't quote me but I want to say it's about 85. I'll let Carlos know, he would be better suited to answer that.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
                            -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

I just ordered the 24v g260 swap kit from them. I also ordered a g260 24v swap brace initially because I couldn't find a "bundle", which was probably due to drunkenness, but I ended up finding it on google (after I already ordered the swap brace), so I ordered the "bundle". I received an email the next morning about it verifying I meant to do such a thing. I emailed back saying I would greatly appreciate it if I could get a refund for the initial swap brace order. I shit you not, within 2 minutes I got emails saying "refund from Condor Speed Shop" and an email from Condor Speed Shop themselves THANKING ME for the instant response. As I said in my email back, "no no, thank you for the instant response, not many businesses now a days have customer service like that".

They're easily on my top 3 of companies to buy from...and I have bought a lot of stuff over the years.
                              Last edited by dreamchasin; 08-13-2016, 08:39 PM.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamchasin View Post
                                probably due to drunkenness,
                                is probably why your talking about "Garagistic" in a thread about Condor Speedshop? :-P
                                1988 325 non-letter Seta "Bronzit"
                                1991 325ic "Laguna Green" (Sold)
                                1993 325i "Laguna Green/Silver" (Sold)
                                1998 528i "Artic Silver" m-sport(totalled by drunk driver)
                                2000 528i Titansilber/gray m-sport
                                2000 528i Titansilber/black m-sport(sold)
                                2001 525i Anthracite m-sport(sold)
                                2013 750i Black/Black m-sport "Beast"

Comment

Working...
                                X