No announcement yet.

taking back R3v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=bmwman91;3781684]I support the idea of having some sort of small status-banner at the top showing annual donation totals vs. some target.
    /quote]

Just thinking out-loud....That would be nice - if only some web guy on r3v could hook into the paypal api - if there is one - and get around a login - nope that's not going to happen.

Otherwise that would require constant updates manually. Yea. Paypal doesn't allow that at all.....or any bank account.

Sites like kick starter does. But I think they take 13-15% off the top.

So - no go.....?
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Ouch, yeah losing 10-15% to kickstarter would suck.

I dunno, maybe just update the status thingy once a week, or even once a month? Just put a date on there saying "Last Updated On: "? Yeah I can see this ballooning into a lot of work...hmmm.
      Last edited by bmwman91; 06-27-2013, 04:40 PM.

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

All you fuckers are making my balls tingle, good to see everyone optimistic about the future of this forum :D
        Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
        Originally posted by J3M93
        This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

bumping this up in light of the YAN-3 train wreck.

I still have my paypal setup to auto-pay monthly.

can a mod please confirm where this $ is going to and it actually legitimately doing to a mod in support of the forum/forum picknick/whatever?
          Originally posted by flyboyx
          i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

I wish I was a mod.
            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post

can a mod please confirm where this $ is going to and it actually legitimately doing to a mod in support of the forum/forum picknick/whatever?
              I think it goes to james. With the exception of Josh at one point, none of the mods handle any money or deal with financial transactions.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                I think it goes to james. With the exception of Josh at one point, none of the mods handle any money or deal with financial transactions.
                ahh.
                Originally posted by flyboyx
                i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post

Whoa whoa whoa. I've been gone for a while, what happened to Yan now? After the fiasco with his M3/Vladgate.
                  For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                  Originally posted by mbonanni
                  I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                    Whoa whoa whoa. I've been gone for a while, what happened to Yan now? After the fiasco with his M3/Vladgate.
                    start here

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
                      I wish I was a mod.

Qft.

I didn't even know we could donate I'll do it next paycheck.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

So, can we still donate? I never saw this thread, but I remember seeing the original announcement and just never got around to donating. Unfortunately, the link to the announcement with the pay-pal address is not working.
                        sigpic

A man chooses, a slave obeys... Would you kindly?

Comment

Originally posted by pantelones View Post
                          So, can we still donate? I never saw this thread, but I remember seeing the original announcement and just never got around to donating. Unfortunately, the link to the announcement with the pay-pal address is not working.
                          Just make sure you don't get Janderson'd this time
                          world renown Harry Potter expert
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                            Just make sure you don't get Janderson'd this time
                            Awwww damn, have I become the equivalent of "Munson'd"?

:D

Comment

At what point was the waffles filter going to be removed? I'd really like to be able to call people a....

Edit: goddammit even images are flagged that contain my favorite c word

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                                At what point was the waffles filter going to be removed? I'd really like to be able to call people a....

{IMG]http://tiwibzone.tiwib.netdna-cdn.com/images/waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles-mug1.jpg[/IMG}

Edit: goddammit even images are flagged that contain my favorite c word
                                Just save the file without the c-word in the file name, and it will work. See how the filter picked up the word in the file name and changed it? That's why the pic doesn't go through, because the link is now broken. Just change the file name to remove those 4 letters :)

Comment

Working...
                                X