No announcement yet.

The Anime Chat Thread (Nerd Warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody seen Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F???

cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by King Mufasa View Post
      anybody seen Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F???

cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      The last one I saw was Battle of the Gods.

Beerus is hilarious. Pretty much wants to destroy the Earth because Good Buu wouldn't let him have some pudding.
      "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
      The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Naruto doesn't die in the Boruto movie. I just wanted to let anyone know in case they were wondering.
        How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Might be a little late to the party here, but I just finished Attack on Titan, that was pretty fucking awesome. Well, first season, anyway. Hopefully Netflix gets season 2 soon.

I'm going to start DeathNote this weekend, this guy at work keeps raving about it.

Comment

Last edited by LowR3V'in; 08-10-2015, 07:55 PM.

Comment

That's fucking creapy man^ side note gurren lagann is really really good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              88 325is Five Speed
              Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
                Sword Art Online? I liked it, at first. After a while, even before the incest, it just was too preteen, do you love me, girly. For no reason. It's like making a wife when you played Legos as a kid.
                looking back after letting it rest for awhile, i hated that part of the story but i wish they went over more of the technical parts of the backdrop i think its an amazing premise, but they killed it with the cutesy love story.

Originally posted by Jand3rson View Post
                Might be a little late to the party here, but I just finished Attack on Titan, that was pretty fucking awesome. Well, first season, anyway. Hopefully Netflix gets season 2 soon.
                i really enjoyed AOT the gore and detail were fantastic but the story was a little slow, like one whole episode they are just running in the forest and nothing happens! the way the explained the technology was great though!

ive just realized i want an anime where their is very little personal story, but lots of invented cool stuff that are usually in animes, like give me a story about how the world went to shit in detail, or how were the jump jets designed!:hitler:

Comment

Anyone else here watched Monster? I've been watching an episode here or there in my free time, though I don't have much as of late, I'm about a third of the way through. I'm enjoying and recommending it.

IG @turbovarg
                  '91 318is, M20 turbo
                  [CoTM: 4-18]
                  '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                  - updated 3-17

Comment

I started watching Samurai Champloo this past weekend on the advice of a lady friend. Only gave it a bother because she's cute, but I got about 4 episodes in and loved each one... I'll probably finish the series.
                    Instagram
                    sigpic
                    Current: 99 M3
                    Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
                      I started watching Samurai Champloo this past weekend on the advice of a lady friend. Only gave it a bother because she's cute, but I got about 4 episodes in and loved each one... I'll probably finish the series.
                      Yeah man it's a fantastic show, great art, story, characters, and the music is top notch!

Enjoy the ride, the story is deep with symbolism and meaning: IMO one of the best animes out there.

As for me, I've started working my way through naruto. finished the first part and I'm now on shippuden. Used to find the show pretty annoying but I've learned to not take things so seriously and enjoy the ride: and it's been worth it.

Also watching neon genesis evangelion and liking it so far.
                      '91 325i

Comment

Picked up Haijime No Ippo recently and love it! If you're into boxing, I'd give it a read. Or watch the anime.

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
                          You managed to watch all of Boku No Pico? Lmao!
                          Can't do it. Could only find censored versions, I can't fap to that.

Comment

"Samuari Champloo", "Attack on Titan", "Gurren Lagann" and "Death Note" were all good series in my opinion.

Originally posted by varg View Post
                            Anyone else here watched Monster? I've been watching an episode here or there in my free time, though I don't have much as of late, I'm about a third of the way through. I'm enjoying and recommending it.
                            I saw "Monster" a couple of years ago, it was really good in my opinion.

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                            Picked up Haijime No Ippo recently and love it! If you're into boxing, I'd give it a read. Or watch the anime.
                            I have been watching "Hajime no Ippo" for years now. I always look forward to another new series. It gets you pumped up. And I really like how it shows him progress from nothing to a pro.

I just finished watching "The Legend of Korra" not an anime but it is animated. I was disappointed that so much was left open about the story. And I just read there is a direct sequel coming out in three volumes of graphic novels similar to what they did with the first "Avatar the last Air Bender" series. Hopefully it wraps most things up.
                            How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
                              I have been watching "Hajime no Ippo" for years now. I always look forward to another new series. It gets you pumped up. And I really like how it shows him progress from nothing to a pro.
                              It's very heavy on character development and exposition, and it makes it way more enjoyable to me as a series than something solely action heavy.

Comment

Just finished Gurren Lagan fantastic show kinda sad there was only one season though, same with Kill La Kill. Just finished The Boondocks ( not sure if that counts though) which is still on of my favorite shows. just started Samurai Champloo and it seems pretty good so far
                                88 325is Five Speed
                                Lachssilber

Comment

Working...
                                X