Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so reading a little more about the terminology right now technically that is preloading what they are describing. I would call it more along the lines of ride height fine tuning since you aren't doing anything to adjust the load on that spring, it maintains it's compression ratio no matter what. I dunno, toMAYto = toMAto
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
      so reading a little more about the terminology right now technically that is preloading what they are describing. I would call it more along the lines of ride height fine tuning since you aren't doing anything to adjust the load on that spring, it maintains it's compression ratio no matter what. I dunno, toMAYto = toMAto
      Yeah, that makes a lot more sense. Guess I screwed up by just lowering the shock and not touching the spring at all. The rear feels like shit/bouncy after every little dip/bump in the road.

Comment

Going to add a second muffler to my car, because people seem to be taking it personally when I pass them. Also, people are always trying to race me and my car is slow as shit. lol
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Damn ! 2 mufflers ?
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Its really small, going to be like 1 1/2 mufflers lol
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Is the 1/2 size muffler a monster or rockstar can?
              sigpic

Comment

there's an 80's car meet in Anaheim dec 9 anyone going?
                sounds more like a car show tho.

Comment

Omar is a hippy, its a can of Yerba Mate
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I would assume he's opting for a resonator, not literally a second muffler

Or, install a Y pipe and have left and right mufflers

Currently building a badass coffee table
                    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

A bong is not a Muffler, Omar
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                        I would assume he's opting for a resonator, not literally a second muffler

Or, install a Y pipe and have left and right mufflers

Naw, I had my system done, and the dual pipes are too close to each other to put a resonator in each pipe. I’m adding an 11 inch dual in and out muffler.

I remember my first time talking about exhausts, no need to be confused. I can break it down for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by MrBurgundy; 11-21-2017, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Z3 1.9 steering rack. guy wants $150firm

Is this the wild steering rack? Price doesnt seem bad. I have almost everything else I need to install it except the spacers. I plan to keep power steering too
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            Z3 1.9 steering rack. guy wants $150firm

Is this the wild steering rack? Price doesnt seem bad. I have almost everything else I need to install it except the spacers. I plan to keep power steering too
                            I think i have the spacers and wont be needing them. Pm me
                            Originally posted by dvck
                            I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

It's one of each, you know, for each pipe.
                              After looking at your car, it inspired the idea

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                              A bong is not a Muffler, Omar
                              I actually don't smoke anymore and haven't for like 8 months.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                                I actually don't smoke anymore and haven't for like 8 months.
                                Nice. Its a weird feeling when your brain comes out of the fog haha
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X