Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF LA Fitness!! I want my FOX News back!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF LA Fitness!! I want my FOX News back!!

If any of you work out regularly at a LA Fitness and use their cardio equipment then you have noticed that all of a sudden FOX News has been replaced by CNN and MSNBC. I've read on the internet this happened everywhere. I'm pissed. CNN and MSNBC suck and are stuck to the nipple of the White House. Its ridiculous. Its seriously affecting my cardio workout and I need that to stay sexy.

quit being a cardio whore

Build, break, repair, repeat.
    91 300zx TT
    03 540i Msport
    91 318is track
    89 Isuzu Imark/lotus 24hr Lemons car

Originally posted by george graves
    R3v is a very different kind of forum - don't come here with your bull shit - we'll actually take the time to call you on it.

Comment

You seriously need TV to work out?
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Cant you just change the fucking channel?

Comment

Oh no!
          1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Most retarded thread of 2010 contender right here, folks!

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

If the op was anyone else, this thread would be a joke....
              cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
                If any of you work out regularly at a LA Fitness and use their cardio equipment then you have noticed that all of a sudden FOX News has been replaced by CNN and MSNBC. I've read on the internet this happened everywhere. I'm pissed. CNN and MSNBC suck and are stuck to the nipple of the White House. Its ridiculous. Its seriously affecting my cardio workout and I need that to stay sexy.
                Just complain to the manager or shred your membership card. There's nothing we can do here. ;-)
                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                  Just complain to the manager or shred your membership card. There's nothing we can do here. ;-)

Agreed.

Stop crying about it. Ironic that you're in a Gym and you're too lazy to change the channel.
                  Last edited by ck_taft325is; 03-30-2010, 04:51 PM.
                  Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Maybe Glenn Beck's infuriating commentary was like his power-song?

Comment

Change the channel?? What...is that possible? You people are ridiculous. Not only does corporate dictate what plays on those TV's but the cardio stuff is on the 2nd floor and the TV's are suspended from the roof about 40 feet above the ground and you can't reach over the railing because they're too far. Just curious if anybody experienced the same thing but I guess there are not too many gym goers in this bunch. You all will be soon though because I'm sure somewhere in the 2700 page health bill it will require you to keep up a certain health standard or pay extra taxes.

Comment

maybe if you lifted some weights like a man, you wouldn't be so worried over such a trivial issue, lol.

you need moar proteen.
                        1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                        1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                        1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                        1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                        1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                        I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Frankie View Post
                          quit being a cardio whore
                          for second I thought you said, "cabrio whore", as in the right wing nut job of R3V. Or is that vdubin, I dont know I get confused.
                          sigpic

Comment

Treadmills are for retards... Fucksnews or not.

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
                              Change the channel?? What...is that possible? You people are ridiculous. Not only does corporate dictate what plays on those TV's but the cardio stuff is on the 2nd floor and the TV's are suspended from the roof about 40 feet above the ground and you can't reach over the railing because they're too far. Just curious if anybody experienced the same thing but I guess there are not too many gym goers in this bunch. You all will be soon though because I'm sure somewhere in the 2700 page health bill it will require you to keep up a certain health standard or pay extra taxes.

I actually haven't been in a gym for any length of time. Specially not a fancy gym with 40' ceilings.

If corporate is controlling the channel, it's not unheard of that they would lean towards the more "secular" (Liberal) stations. Ironically, so as to not "step on anyone's toes". All the while the Libbies spout off with some of the most abrasive opinions out there.
                              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Working...
                              X