Obama: "Tone down the the rhetoric"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joshh View Post
    Sounds exactly like what you did here....in other words stfu or say something even somewhat meaningful.
    Not at all, in other words ead and go wait for your 707 spaceship

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
    Flex them internet muscles tough guy.
    How is that trying to be tough? I didnt say i wanted to try and fight you or anything. I just know your type, loud mouthed, fuck this and fuck that, but I bet if you were at local meet, you wouldnt say half the shit you do here. You just like to stir the pot, and enjoy getting a rise out of everyone
    sigpic

Comment

Will somebody PLEASE just post some tits to save this thread???
      "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
      -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

I just wonder what cost more: the gummint programs for the health care, poor and needy, all of that crap or the "War on Terror".

ABC said the war on terror hit $1 billion back in '09, over a year ago, but I think we all know the acuracy (sic) of the news, right?

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
          Quite sucking CNN dick.

Glen and Rush have hit the nail on the head whether you like it or not. Obama isn't helping this countries economy one bit. In fact he's making it worse. Putting Government up as the solution is exactly the wrong thing to do. While trying to implement silly programs that are nearly impossible to take advantage of...or not needing to take them.
          You know? You're right. I really should stop trying to get news from an unbiased source and go strait for the partisan whack-job pundits who do nothing but spout opinions (never facts) all day long. Listening to biased news sources and having pundits who's entire livelihood and paycheck revolve around saying inflammatory and controversial things is a far, far better way to educate myself about current events than listening to fact-based reporting and deciding for myself what I should think.

Comment

Nooooo CNN isn't biased.

Originally posted by kronus
            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

^^^ that's kind of the point. CNN is far from unbiased.
              sigpic89 M3

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
                E30 Cabrio to Obama: Fuck You.

Obama calls out Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh for voicing their opinion as guaranteed them by the 1st Amendment and Obama is once again crying like the little bitch that he is when 100% of the media isn't electronically (or otherwise) fellating him.

Meanwhile, he says nothing about the Dems and the MSM for demonizing the "tea party" or the union thugs that engage in violence on his behalf or about the death threats against Republicans.

But when he gets a little bit of criticism, he calls for "civility" and to "tone down the rhetoric"

Again, Fuck you Obama. You arrogant POS

Where was Obama when Palin's church was torched by arson?
                I didn't hear anyone calling for "civility" on the left or in the media.

I can't believe what a little waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles this guy is.

I hope we don't have a terrorist attack during his term - he might surrender.

2010: Goodbye Harry
                2012: Goodbye Barry
                Toyota Pickup

Comment

Wah wah wah wah. Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo.

LMK if you guys need some tissues to wipe your waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless....

Comment

Working...
                  X