Guardians of the Free Republics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guardians of the Free Republics

This is the letter that was sent to 50 governors, I believe by this group. Not 100% though.

I just don't really see how this will be enforced...

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Umm... cliff notes?

Are they trying to bring back the Articles of Confederation, and have 50 indapendant republics?

A few states tried this in the 1860's, it didn't turn out so well :(
    1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM View Post
      Umm... cliff notes?

I think it would be a different outcome if that were to happen again. Meaning North vs South. :)
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM View Post
        Umm... cliff notes?

Are they trying to bring back the Articles of Confederation, and have 50 indapendant republics?

I should have posted their main site, they have cliffs on there.

But basically ya. Looks like they failed already as their goal was to have their "1st phase" done by the 31st.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
          I think it would be a different outcome if that were to happen again. Meaning North vs South. :)
          I wonder why you would believe that? I only say this because the "south" has the lowest graduation rates, literacy rates, and welfare by capita and you want make an army out of these people? Good luck.
          1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
          1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
          1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

It's funny I lived in florida for all my life and in 6th grade I moved to PA. Whilst in florida during my 6th year of school I started doing poorly. I moved to PA and whilst in 7th grade I had A's and B's. I moved back down here and started doing shitty again.

I think up north the teachers just give all the kids a's and b's.

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by mightywhitey View Post
              I wonder why you would believe that? I only say this because the "south" has the lowest graduation rates, literacy rates, and welfare by capita and you want make an army out of these people? Good luck.
              no but the south does spend a lot of time out in the field hunting and fishing. They would be better prepped than the say "more sophisticated" north. ;)
              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

no but the south does spend a lot of time out in the field hunting and fishing. They would be better prepped than the say "more sophisticated" north. ;)
                That irrelevant when we are rolling through their towns in Abrams tanks.

Comment

Yeah, but when in close quarters, a tank is useless, and 5,000 people could overrun a tank, granted 4,500 would prolly die, but when fighting for something you believe in, people are willing to take the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                    That irrelevant when we are rolling through their towns in Abrams tanks.
                    cool, when your getting picked off at 500yds with a .308
                    sigpic

Comment

lol really. the north has plenty of hunter/fishers! you think the north is one giant big city with a bunch of squares in it? lol
                      i may live in a city but i spent a fare amount of time in the forest with my gramps learning how to track and hunt and find food.
                      im not really down for this north vs. south thing. i think it is a silly idea. the usa would go from a super power to a nothing in now time, and china would be ass raping us before you could say ching chong.
                      sigpic
                      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Are we really starting a r3v civil war?

Oh no you didn't! my super weapon will destroy yours!
                        Originally posted by z31maniac
                        I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                          and china is already ass raping us even though you could say ching chong.
                          fixed
                          sigpic

Comment

And, I live pretty far north, so I can attest to the context of N vs. S, it's more that the rural folk will undoubtedly survive while all the city dwellers will kill each other off trying to get to food/water.

Comment

I'm down with the south.

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Working...
                              X