• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 Great guys! Answered tons of my questions

Comment

A+++++ on numerous transactions.

Thanks!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Bought gears and front strut brace.....fast delivery.....great company

Comment

got a few things. and their SS lines.

good shit, good people

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Garagistic has made me a believer in true customer service. I ordered new gears for my cluster and for some reason my package was opened and the gears gone. I called this morning and was asked to send pictures of the packaging for their claim and before I ahd the chance to send the email new gears were already in route to me.

You simply can't beat that kind of service and it won't be the last time I order from them.

Thanks gents!
            BMWCCA #389756

Comment

Odo gears

Just called them with an issue on my replacement odo gears. Sent a quick video showing the problem. Response was immediate and a replacement set will be sent out shortly. Also randomly inquired if they would make a butt strut for the convertible and they took the time to answer. When I replace control arms this winter, the X-brace is on my Christmas list as well as a couple other goodies...

Comment

Bought a whole mess of stuff last year for the Black Friday sale. Got the stuff pretty quickly, then just set it back in my garage. February of this year, I go to replace the brake lines, can't find em. I know they were there. Emailed Garagistic, a set showed up within days.

Comment

Been buying for years, QFT:

Originally posted by garagistic View Post
                  ...we are here to serve the community and will continue to improve and keep putting items out there for you guys without outrageous pricing. Thats always been the goal. Thanks!
                  Keep-up selling unique quality parts, great customer service, and low prices! Thanks
                  1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Originally posted by Jb325is
                  Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
                  Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421

Comment

Ordered motometer gears, shifter rebuild kit, stainless steel clutch line, and 190mm dssr for my 325ix. Parts came quick and installed flawlessly. Will be buying more from them soon.

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words guys! We have been truly blessed to have this community to serve.

Comment

Bought rear shock mounted tie downs and a shifter bushing. Ordered on a Tuesday, shipped on Thursday and got here on the east coats, York, PA on Saturday. Great looking parts and exactly what I order. Thanks!!

EDIT: Also, Saturday night (the day my parts were delivered) they sent me a email letting me know my that they were delivered.
                        Last edited by 88BlackS-ETA; 11-26-2017, 07:12 PM.

Feedback Thread

Comment

You guys must be special. I've ordered from them before without issue, but this is getting silly.

I ordered a front strut bar, x brace, and antenna delete plug on the 16th. I didn't receive any tracking info until the 22nd which originally wasn't a big deal. As of today the package still hasn't made it to UPS from the tracking info I received, but the second order I placed on the 24th is currently headed my way from USPS. WTF? I can't get anyone to answer my emails, phone just rings, but I'm still getting 10 emails a day telling me I have time left to order Black Friday specials. I just want the order I made.

Comment

Originally posted by captain awesome View Post
                            You guys must be special. I've ordered from them before without issue, but this is getting silly.

I ordered a front strut bar, x brace, and antenna delete plug on the 16th. I didn't receive any tracking info until the 22nd which originally wasn't a big deal. As of today the package still hasn't made it to UPS from the tracking info I received, but the second order I placed on the 24th is currently headed my way from USPS. WTF? I can't get anyone to answer my emails, phone just rings, but I'm still getting 10 emails a day telling me I have time left to order Black Friday specials. I just want the order I made.
                            Sorry for the delay. We pick up the phones from 9am to 4:30pm. We are running a little behind because of our black friday/cyber monday (close to 300 emails a day!) but we are getting to them all just running a bit behind! We appreciate your patience with us.

Comment

yeeeep

these guys are fucking fantastic, nice little relationship between companies, always wiling to chat and such and discuss business
                              even during this busy time

i have all their decals around my room, forgot what i bought, i just spend for no reason lol

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I just want to follow up on my previous post. Garagistic made everything right, and I have officially received both packages. The parts look well made and well worth the money spent.

Comment

Working...
                                X