Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

e38 Drilled 4x100 with Accessories Pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e38 Drilled 4x100 with Accessories Pics!

Sold!

Up for sale are my old set of wheels from e38 bmw purchased already drilled to 4x100. Wheels aren't filled and I cannot vouch for the integrity of this but I've gone through a set of tires with these with no issues.

size is 16x8 +23

Tires: Dunlop dz102 205/45/16 with less than 1k miles bought tires and decided to get some 17s.

Condition: wheels finish are by no means perfect but all wheels are straight because before I bought tires I had all wheels professionally straightened and Ill get some detailed pics and pic of receipt when I get home.

Included: 4 Hub centric ecs 10mm wheel spacers, hub centric rings don't know bore off the top of my head but its e30 to e38 to make mounting and centering wheel a breeze even with lug studs. Wheels came with no caps and all 4 are like new and last is spline lug studs which are needed to mount due to how narrow they are front 8 are perfect but I cut the rears to size before I had spacers on all 4 corners so only get 3 turns on the rears which is not safe I suggest getting studs and getting splined lugs

3 wheels are great except small rash but one wheel had brake dust baked on so sever I couldn't even scrape it off and I've tired so many degreasers along with oven cleaners and combined the cleaning agent with scotchbrite and got a lot off, but took some surface paint off which is pictured below.

Price: I have a good chunk of change into these looking to get another enthusiast a deal $550 picked up.

Last edited by Spool; 06-19-2018, 09:06 AM.

All tires are measured on the inside tread path since our cars have so much natural camber.

Fitment with spacers. FYI no rolled fenders with IE3 and E92 drop hats I never rubbed your concern at that height is hitting the pan.

Last edited by Spool; 11-19-2017, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Where in Cali are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by hakstern View Post
        Where in Cali are you located?
        Palm Springs

Comment

Bump Pics added

Comment

+23 ;)

free bump

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
              +23 ;)

free bump
              Thanks! When in doubt google is your friend

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Have any pictures of these on the car up front with the 10mm spacers? Did you roll the fenders?
                    1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                    1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
                      Have any pictures of these on the car up front with the 10mm spacers? Did you roll the fenders?
                      When i get home ill upload some pics of fitment dont have tons since there not on the car anymore. I ran them with no problem no rolled fenders and i was on ie3 with e92 drop hats. Only time i rubbed was on the rear with a full car by myself i never rub under any load.

Comment

Added pics of fitment

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Looks pretty sketchy without the holes filled.. but cool that you could swap back and forth between 4 and 5 lug cars lol

Comment

Sent you a PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X