Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VLADIMIR KRAVETS and his possy will not be happy when they read this thread tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by TheCustomer View Post
      Maybe this is VLADIMIR KRAVETS

Can someone please confirm

Comment

So this is the REAL gangsta of the "E30 Scene"

Wow dude I wasnt too far off with my first guess below:

Originally posted by TheCustomer View Post
        I thought this is the infamous VLADIMIR KRAVETS; the gangsta of "E30 scene"

Last edited by TheCustomer; 04-14-2011, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Now that was some good innocent fun!

Going to bed. Tomorrow, will get back to the issue of getting $1660 refund from this scamming short "E30 gangsta-man" called VLADIMIR KRAVETS with tall misleading claims.

POW!!!

Comment

i'm on FB..
            Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by 89AlpineM3 View Post
              Same feeling here, Im my local CCA pres. and have seen vlad be a stand up guy for a very very long time. Sonny just let it go and stop giving yourself a worse rep, your done here and worse on s14 so quit before you make it worse man
              You are the "president" of what again?

Comment

If only I was still a mod. This shit needs to cease.

(Ready for a picture of me as a cheerleader.)

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                  If only I was still a mod. This shit needs to cease.

(Ready for a picture of me as a cheerleader.)
                  no danny boy.. you and i are cool ever since u you were a mod.. just dont play the fan boy role here and we r all good.

Comment

Looking at the evidence, vlads actions do seem a little suspect. Only takes pics of the 2 good wheels cause as he stated he never opened up the second box. Then magically has a pic of all 4 wheels. Sounds to me like he was hoping sonny really wanted the wheels and would have gotten them repaired on fedex's dime. Butt with sonny and customers extreme douchebagary, even if that is what happened the forum feels like you deserved it. You should have just let the facts do the talking and not act like a couple of 14 year old girls.

But there is a very important lesson here. Don't just rely on someones e cred.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

This is comedy. Shame the other two wheels were less than perfect but you should have insisted on individual close ups of all four wheels before buying. These are used wheels...not refurbed or new.
                      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Next time you sell something barry i'm going to demand a HD video first. Those longshoreman are shifty characters.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                          Looking at the evidence, vlads actions do seem a little suspect. Only takes pics of the 2 good wheels cause as he stated he never opened up the second box. Then magically has a pic of all 4 wheels. Sounds to me like he was hoping sonny really wanted the wheels and would have gotten them repaired on fedex's dime. Butt with sonny and customers extreme douchebagary, even if that is what happened the forum feels like you deserved it. You should have just let the facts do the talking and not act like a couple of 14 year old girls.

But there is a very important lesson here. Don't just rely on someones e cred.
                          I thought I was the only one..

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                            This is comedy. Shame the other two wheels were less than perfect but you should have insisted on individual close ups of all four wheels before buying. These are used wheels...not refurbed or new.
                            Barry,

Karim said he trusted Vlad. They were buddies. You cannot use 500,000,000 post counts to judge a person's character. Because when time get tough, that same person can use their so called named with high post counts to their advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyqm3 View Post
                              has he refunded my money?? didnt you see he declined the pp resolution?? I paid 1660 and should get a full refund.. money dont grow on trees homie.. we work hard for it.. he shouldve SAID fix the wheels and send me the bill like a man.. but instead he came on 3 forums to bash me like a lil kid.. he did that so people can be on his side and I can look bad..

The point now is that people like you should at least acknowledge that he was in the wrong not me.. Thats the point.. He will get his wheels as i promised..
                              Oh shit he said Homie! It's about to get Gangsta in here......lol

Still man up , send the wheels back and get your 1500. Theres no reason he souldnt have to pay for shipping. For all we know you could have fucked them up and wanted your money back. Its been done b4. Get over this bullshit.
                              i had something like this happen with a forum member here, I bought a item with my own money , he PP me the amount i spent plus extra. I paid shipping and he paid me back. When he got the item a part had broke, it wasnt my fault but the packing Fedex Kinkos did or the shipper. I was nice and sent back the extra money he paid me ( XXX ) he filed a claim and now its his. Get over it, man up. Dont come on a forum and ruin someone by one fuck up. Im sure you have ripped ppl off too.

Comment

Working...
                              X