Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what even...

[IMG]00c0c_cC9M1TWgPsa_600x450 by maguireshea, on Flickr[/IMG]

*NEED GONE*
    I have an 85 e30 5 speed with a turbo kit for sale. Car runs and drives only bad thing is it leaks from the turbo feed line. That's it. It's not the best looking by any means but it was supposed to be a project and i no longer have room to finish it. Motor is completely stock, it's got an ebay turbo kit with a 10:1 fmu, only breaks up before it gets up to running temp otherwise it idles and boosts fine. It's got a boost controller and boost gauge. The interior is in the process of being gutted. It will come with what I believe are e28 sport seats. With a little more work this could be a really fun car. Had it hit 14 psi with no problems.
    $2900 obo, won't take other offers unless you come look at it

84 325e, Saphirblau Metallic/Houndstooth Sport, OBD-2 M52B28/ zf320

Comment

I'm gonna call him and see if he is available to restore one of my cars.

Seriously....what the actual fuck?
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I saw that the other day and I was too embarrassed to post that thing. I think it needs to be converted to diesel and roll coal, hey why not all the ding bats in the are with their diesel trucks and giant black soot clouds think it's cool.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Rear bumper and that intercooler set up lolz. I HATE DRIFTER KIDS
          i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Too much.

BMW E30 1989 LHD euro E30 Touring 320 (Very Rare) - $8500 (albuquerque)

Very Rare model, engine and trim
            Overall condition is good driver, Great start for build or restoration
            $8500 OBO

1989 german LHD touring odometer reads 240 kilometers.

It was running poor when I got it as a future project.
            Life changes and need to thin out my projects, its listed national will help ship it anywhere!
            Problems were only a seized fan clutch and regular maintenance.
            Fan clutch, plugs, full service, timing belt, water pump, tensioner, pin and spring, thermostat, expansion tank, replaced valve cover gasket and adjusted valves. Oiled blower motor and just went over all the normal maintenance.
            (Nice surprise when I opened it up the entire top end is new, everything, rockers, eccentrics and cams, springs, running high flow injectors and Im sure a chip but didnt open ecu to find out.) Im not even sure of what else might have been done it really pulls strong for a 2.0 might have alot more than just the top end. Dont know?
            Interior is nice with new headliner, perfect dash, very nice but in need of a good shampoo carpet, currently working on that. Rear seat has been previously recovered and in the process of putting in Nice but a little worn recaro ST leather seats and wedge brackets.
            Engine pulls strong, really revs up good and shifts smooth, did oil and filter, and air filter but nothing else.
            Everything works except rear wiper.
            Never had AC
            Does have Cat and O2
            Riding on very new tires and bottlecaps that look and ride strait
            Has red H&R springs with older Blisteins older show surface rust here and there
            Side skirts
            HID smileys
            When I had it on rack front 3/4 of car show no issues, no major leaks, ps works
            Great looking german cluster, and check panel. No warnings.
            Runs good, actually runs great. Stops good, no drama at all.
            Upgraded speakers, wagon has special rear premium speakers.
            Bad
            small rust under left rear window, will need minor work. Paint is intact but clear is starting to go.
            Slight Bubbling on sunroof panel.
            Left rear storage box is the worst (typical wagon) the bottom will need to be replaced, I have seen multiple replacements that can be imported premade or fix DIY. Or just drive it it doesnt affect the car in any way for a driver.

Great driver, starting for build, project.
            Serious buyers I can supply more photos, of anything more you want.
            I can help with shipping arrangements, I actually think it would drive fine I have driving it about 200 miles here and there no problems, no drama at all. used less than a half tank, gets very good milage.

I am currently working on cleaning and putting it all together for sale.
            Has a good spare and jack, no tool kit.
            R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
            └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

I could do this for $3k

1985 BMW 535i - $3250

1985 BMW 535i
              165K miles.
              Very nice car.
              Possible trade up or down

Comment

^ moar low and style fives could make that car pretty cool right off the bat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
                  ^ moar low and style fives could make that car pretty cool right off the bat.
                  Agreed. My first car was an 83 528e... and I will have another e28 in my life. And it will be of the 535i 5spd variety. Just have to wait for these kids to get older so I have more time. :(
                  "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                  -----------------------------------------
                  91 318is Turbo Sold
                  87 325 Daily driver Sold
                  06 4.8is X5
                  06 Mtec X3
                  05 4.4i X5 Sold
                  92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                  90 325i Sold
                  97 328is Sold
                  01 323ci Sold
                  92 325i Sold
                  83 528e Totaled
                  98 328i Sold
                  93 325i Sold

Comment

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                    Agreed. My first car was an 83 528e... and I will have another e28 in my life. And it will be of the 535i 5spd variety. Just have to wait for these kids to get older so I have more time. :(

5mt 535is on style 5s or style 19s is a life goal of mine as well.

That'll do pig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by sonomabimmers; 09-12-2017, 09:32 AM.
                    i love bmws

Comment

is there anything special about those rims other then them being basketweaves?

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                        Too much.

BMW E30 1989 LHD euro E30 Touring 320 (Very Rare) - $8500 (albuquerque)

Very Rare model, engine and trim
                        Overall condition is good driver, Great start for build or restoration
                        $8500 OBO

1989 german LHD touring odometer reads 240 kilometers.

It was running poor when I got it as a future project.
                        Life changes and need to thin out my projects, its listed national will help ship it anywhere!
                        Problems were only a seized fan clutch and regular maintenance.
                        Fan clutch, plugs, full service, timing belt, water pump, tensioner, pin and spring, thermostat, expansion tank, replaced valve cover gasket and adjusted valves. Oiled blower motor and just went over all the normal maintenance.
                        (Nice surprise when I opened it up the entire top end is new, everything, rockers, eccentrics and cams, springs, running high flow injectors and Im sure a chip but didnt open ecu to find out.) Im not even sure of what else might have been done it really pulls strong for a 2.0 might have alot more than just the top end. Dont know?
                        Interior is nice with new headliner, perfect dash, very nice but in need of a good shampoo carpet, currently working on that. Rear seat has been previously recovered and in the process of putting in Nice but a little worn recaro ST leather seats and wedge brackets.
                        Engine pulls strong, really revs up good and shifts smooth, did oil and filter, and air filter but nothing else.
                        Everything works except rear wiper.
                        Never had AC
                        Does have Cat and O2
                        Riding on very new tires and bottlecaps that look and ride strait
                        Has red H&R springs with older Blisteins older show surface rust here and there
                        Side skirts
                        HID smileys
                        When I had it on rack front 3/4 of car show no issues, no major leaks, ps works
                        Great looking german cluster, and check panel. No warnings.
                        Runs good, actually runs great. Stops good, no drama at all.
                        Upgraded speakers, wagon has special rear premium speakers.
                        Bad
                        small rust under left rear window, will need minor work. Paint is intact but clear is starting to go.
                        Slight Bubbling on sunroof panel.
                        Left rear storage box is the worst (typical wagon) the bottom will need to be replaced, I have seen multiple replacements that can be imported premade or fix DIY. Or just drive it it doesnt affect the car in any way for a driver.

Great driver, starting for build, project.
                        Serious buyers I can supply more photos, of anything more you want.
                        I can help with shipping arrangements, I actually think it would drive fine I have driving it about 200 miles here and there no problems, no drama at all. used less than a half tank, gets very good milage.

I am currently working on cleaning and putting it all together for sale.
                        Has a good spare and jack, no tool kit.
                        This is local, I believe I know who is selling this. Wish I had the dough. Great car. Would look great with a few cosmetic upgrades.
                        sigpic
                        Gun control means using both hands
                        Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

1987 BMW 528e. Very nice. - $2500 (Walla Walla)

1987 BMW 528e Sedan. Very well cared for. We purchased it in 1992 and are only the second owner.
                          Always garaged. This is the wife's car and she drives very carefully! No hot rodding in this one.

* Accident free. Body is very straight. Rust free. A few minor parking lot door dings.
                          * Paint color is Cirrus Blue. Paint is faded on the hood and top.
                          * Running gear is in very good condition. It's has a new drive shaft, and drive shaft coupler. Engine runs well. Dependable.
                          * Interior is good with some issues. Rear seats and carpets like new. Driver's seat shows wear in the leather. Dash is cracked, radio is not working, light switch cracked but operable. Electric windows and sunroof work.
                          * Complete with original tool kit and spare tire.
                          * New Battery.

Comment

Don't know if this is a good price. Don't care. Just love looking at the thing.

1991 Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16v - - $17500 (Western WA)

1990 Lancia Delta Integrale HF 16v - recent import out of long-term storage and ready for new owner's finishing touches.

Engine: Flushed fuel and starts right up. No unusual leaks or sounds and runs well. Upper engine anti-torque mount missing - working to source replacement out of UK or should be easily fabricated.

Driving: Transmission / Clutch / Steering / Suspension feel very good. Well balanced and drives nice. Tires are aged and should be replaced.

Interior: Perforated leather Recaro seats show very little wear. Power windows are fast and dash and door panels are clean. Some fading on the carpet. Speedometer not operational.

Exterior: Body and chassis are very solid with small area of rust at the back of the roofline and ~1/4" hole in the rear hatch.

While not perfect, this Lancia Delta Integrale is a nice driving car that is priced right - to allow the new owner a budget to make into their ideal 4-season sportscar or custom-build. Great alternative to a WRX STi / Mitsubishi Evo or other more modern production rally car.

Comment

That guy has some nice toys
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                              X