Ft - 1997 m3/4/5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ft - 1997 m3/4/5

Hello All - Looking to trade, and only trade, my 1997 M3/4/5 for a comparable plastic bumper, 325i/s 2 door, 5 speed, in comparable condition.

I'm the 3rd owner of the M3. 115k miles. Within the last 2k miles, new cooling system with Stewart water pump, new accessory belts, new Sachs OEM type shocks and struts. RSMs and strut bearings replaced, reinforcement plates front and rear. New Michelin PSS. New rotors and pads. Stromung exhaust. OBC rebuilt.

No rust on the car. Right front door has been painted and VIN sticker is missing. Not sure what happened there, CARFAX is clean. The Dove leather is tired in the front but presentable.

Car is stock except for Stromung and window tint.
    The only factory option selected was the LTW wheels. No cruise, no heated seats, no rear seat pass through, 11 button OBC, etc.
    Everything works on the car. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it across country.

I debated long and hard between an E30 and E36M before buying this car. I decided I wanted the additional performance of the E36M. I have not been disappointed with that in any way. We bought a 1991 318iC last year. I have driven that car way more than the E36M this summer. It manages to be more fun even though it is much slower.
    After much contemplation that prompted this ad.

1991 318iC
    1989 325i Field Rescue

Originally posted by Poorhouse View Post
    Beautiful!

The car looks good too

Comment

Working...
    X