This is Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    Yeah I don't know a lot about nikon lenses, IMO their naming scheme and models are overly complicated due to them still selling Screwdrive cameras.

I like screwdrive cause it allows them to make interesting, lighter weight, lenses. But god damn whenever I'm trying to help my Nikon friend pick out a lens its like, 'Hmm which of the 5 lenses of the same focal length is it.
    Backward compatibility is underrated.

IG @turbovarg
    '91 318is, M20 turbo
    [CoTM: 4-18]
    '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
    - updated 1-26

Comment

So this happened...

My first cover shot... Apparently I don't suck.

Will
      '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
      '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
      '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
      '88 BMW M3

Comment

Congrats dude!
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Congrats dude!
          Thanks. Now I just need to build a site to house all my shots that also allows me to sell them. (Anyone have any ideas? Idealy it would function like Flickr where I can upload 2000 pics at a time and they just upload rather than having to do each and every one, one at a time.)

Will
          '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
            Thanks. Now I just need to build a site to house all my shots that also allows me to sell them. (Anyone have any ideas? Idealy it would function like Flickr where I can upload 2000 pics at a time and they just upload rather than having to do each and every one, one at a time.)

Will
            If you already pay for an Adobe subscription you may have a portfolio site, you have to provide your own domain if you dont want a .myportfolio.com but it works. Has lightroom integration as well.

Its not the best, but probably closest to what you were thinking of. Otherwise I'm sure squarespace or weebly has portfolio prebuilts.

Quickly and simply build a personalized website to showcase your creative work with Adobe Portfolio. Now included free with any Creative Cloud subscription.
            willschnitz

Comment

If you already pay for an Adobe subscription you may have a portfolio site, you have to provide your own domain if you dont want a .myportfolio.com but it works. Has lightroom integration as well.

Its not the best, but probably closest to what you were thinking of. Otherwise I'm sure squarespace or weebly has portfolio prebuilts.

https://williamsnitselaarphotography.myportfolio.com/
              I don't do Adobe's ransomware. I have a perpetual licence for LR, and it will be the last Adobe product I pay for.

I'll look into squarespace. I have a Wordpress page, but I'm thinking its not ideal for doing what I want to do.

Will
              '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                I don't do Adobe's ransomware. I have a perpetual licence for LR, and it will be the last Adobe product I pay for.

I'll look into squarespace. I have a Wordpress page, but I'm thinking its not ideal for doing what I want to do.

Will
                Believe me I want to switch to CaptureOne but because I really like Premire Pro and Photoshop its worth it to me.

Just wish they didn't force you into paying a year.
                willschnitz

Comment

Believe me I want to switch to CaptureOne but because I really like Premire Pro and Photoshop its worth it to me.

Just wish they didn't force you into paying a year.
                  I haven't worked with CaptureOne, but that is where I'm looking to go. It seems like its LR and Photoshop rolled into one. On top of that, I'd bet its a very good program since Phase One also produces a 150mp Medium format camera. I've been researching CO and it has elements that are much better than LR, and it seems to be a better program for pulling detail (Not surprising considering they make a 150mp camera in house. They likely know all about capturing detail.) I don't use PS at all, but I could see having its ability on hand as part of LR could be quite useful. It also looks like you can rearrange your workflow setup any way you want. (Very useful.)

Will
                  '88 BMW M3

Comment

Yeah I just like that you can buy a Sony License for cheap compared to Adobe.

Im interested in using it for the idea of using a tablet or phone to look at the pictures as well, would be useful for real estate or for giving a client a view of their portrait real time, etc.
                    willschnitz

Comment

Sorry for the downsize.

Attached Files
                      No E30 Club
                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

I went for a little drive yesterday. Found a road that runs from Highway 1 to King City. The road is M3 approved.

Will
                          '88 BMW M3

Comment

local hike

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2caPUg7]

Comment

Vette on the Row by Matthew Wiseman, on Flickr

Portra 160/ Canonet QL17
                              88 325is Five Speed
                              Lachssilber

Comment

Damn thats a really nice scan as well.

I've been on the lookout for an Olympus 35SP for a nice 'pocket' rangefinder.

Played a bit more with my 10 stop since it got above 20...
                                _SRC7214 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                                _SRC7207 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                                Last edited by Wschnitz; 12-14-2018, 08:34 AM.
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X