• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna need this tool very soon :)
    sigpic
    E30love

Comment

Its available. Just got it back last week.
      Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
      BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

PMD, Wondering about availability. Thanks.

Comment

Just an FYI, this will work to remove/install e30 CABs, but will only remove e46 CABs (can't be used to reinstall). Not that it matters to most of you, but I tried to use it on my e46 and ended up banging them on with a hammer :D

Comment

Replied

Comment

These are great tools, saved me sooo much time and effort (I unfortunately did this job without them a while back.)
              5 Stars/A+/:thankyou:

Comment

Ok i've recieved some mixed info so I need to clarify.

I purchased a set of revshift 95A m3 offset bushings, and I was planning on cutting the OEM bushings off the control arm then sliding on the revshift bushing (my understanding is it does NOT need to be pressed onto the lolipop, should slide on by hand). The main concern is getting it back onto the LCA, will soap and muscle work or will I need this tool?
                //contact me for your marketing & design needs//

Comment

Originally posted by Oaklandia30 View Post
                  These are great tools, saved me sooo much time and effort (I unfortunately did this job without them a while back.)
                  5 Stars/A+/:thankyou:
                  Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by scuddyholly View Post
                    Ok i've recieved some mixed info so I need to clarify.

I purchased a set of revshift 95A m3 offset bushings, and I was planning on cutting the OEM bushings off the control arm then sliding on the revshift bushing (my understanding is it does NOT need to be pressed onto the lolipop, should slide on by hand). The main concern is getting it back onto the LCA, will soap and muscle work or will I need this tool?
                    You can cut the old ones out but it can be a pain if doing it with control arm still on the car. The cool part of the tool is that it can be done without removing the whole arm out of the car. Remember you have to cut the very thin outer ring and then you can chisel/punch it out with a hammer. Doable but can add another 30min to an hour if you have done it before to each side. The tool is used to remove the bushing/lollipop from the control arm. Takes 15 minutes per side for removal and the same for installation.

With urethane type bushings, they can go one with some force, no need for the tool to be honest. The tool is meant for the OEM rubber bushings, M3 included for the removal and installation. I used them for the removal and then pushed my AKG urethane ones by hand or a small mallet.

Comment

rented the rear subframe tool from alex, easy to use and worked great.

thanks again!
                      sigpic

Comment

Sending a PM on this - 1 year bump
                        E30: '91 318is - M52/ZF320 | Azev A 16X7.5 | H&R Race/Bilstein | Completely refreshed suspension/brakes/drivetrain

An Associate/Bachelors degree is America's most overrated product

Comment

Tool rental worked out great! Thank you.
                          E30: '91 318is - M52/ZF320 | Azev A 16X7.5 | H&R Race/Bilstein | Completely refreshed suspension/brakes/drivetrain

Comment

Hey dude. I'm looking to rent this again. Do you still have it?

Comment

Yup, currently available. Let me know

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

1 year bump - are you still doing this?? would be helpful, thanks.
                                '89 E30 Touring, '85 911 3.2 Coupe, '89 GB500, '96 XR400

Comment

Working...
                                X