Badwella's E30 Sport Seat Reupholstery DIY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cory58 View Post
    You can dye them, but I got mine recovered with the seats. Doesn't add much to the cost. It's nice to have them match exactly and look as new as the rest of the seat.
    Yeah I'm buying from lseats so I'm going to ensure back leather is included. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you for posting this diy! I plan on doing my seats soon.
      Winner winner chicken dinner?

My Seller Feedback Thread

Comment

Hey everyone, Putting seats back together now and was wondering where these pieces go? I can't figure it out for the life of me! Thanks, John Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you have a convertible?

These look like the plastic inserts that fit in the sides of the seat recline mechanism.
          E30 320i vert
          But daily drive is Volvo V60 Polestar

Comment

I bought the seats from someone. Not sure if it's from a vert or coupe. Where do they go on recliner mechanism? I can't find the location of the 4th, which i assume is still in the seat Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk Edit: you're right they're vert seats

Comment

Originally posted by Tzantushka View Post
              Do you have a convertible? These look like the plastic inserts that fit in the sides of the seat recline mechanism.
              I figured out I have vert seats. Would you be able to provide guidance on where those pieces go? I would really appreciate it. Don't want to put together then have to take apart again... Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

So I'm very happy with the L Seat kit, but the bottom seat cushion is very creased due to the leather strap being so tight when you connect to wire in cushion. Has anyone not hog ringed this strap and let it loose? I have the others surrounding the perimeter tight and I doubt cutting these two from the bottom would make a difference, but want to check with people more knowledgeable about upholstery. Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X