FS: Windows 7 Pro 64-bit SP1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Windows 7 Pro 64-bit SP1

I have Windows 7 Pro 64-bit SP1 for sale!

Full version, not the upgrade. In sealed packaging.

Price drop from $65 down to $50 shipped to the lower 48!

Edit: Another price drop to $45 shipped.

Edit again: $40 shipped.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ACHTUNG; 06-16-2013, 08:46 PM.
    1989 US E30 Cammed S52
    Under Construction: 1983 Euro E28 Cammed LQ9/LS3 Heads/Jakeb E28 LSx Kit

Damn. I posted this in the wrong section. I meant to put it in the "random stuff" classifieds.

Moderators - please move this. Thanks.
    1989 US E30 Cammed S52

Comment

Bump it up
      1989 US E30 Cammed S52

Comment

Moved it. I want this, but will have to confirm if it will work on i3/i5 mb/cpu... I don't recall

I'll check tonight and ping you if still available.

To see whether a computer running Windows XP is capable of running a 64-bit version of Windows, do the following:

Click Start.

Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.

If "x64 Edition" is listed under System, your processor is capable of running a 64-bit version of Windows.

If you don't see "x64 Edition" listed, your processor still might be capable of running a 64-bit version of Windows. To find out for sure, download and run the free Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor from the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor webpage.
        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

I still have more of these for sale!
          1989 US E30 Cammed S52

Comment

How many do you have for sale? My buddy is starting a computer repair/build company and would be very interested in these.

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
              Moved it. I want this, but will have to confirm if it will work on i3/i5 mb/cpu... I don't recall

I'll check tonight and ping you if still available.

To see whether a computer running Windows XP is capable of running a 64-bit version of Windows, do the following:

Click Start.

Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.

If "x64 Edition" is listed under System, your processor is capable of running a 64-bit version of Windows.

If you don't see "x64 Edition" listed, your processor still might be capable of running a 64-bit version of Windows. To find out for sure, download and run the free Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor from the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor webpage.
              This will work fine with any modern processor including i3, i5, and i7's. I don't think any modern computer processors nowadays don't support 64-bit processing.

Are there multiple keys available or no? This is a steal.
              '86 325es M50

Comment

Originally posted by jclar View Post
                This will work fine with any modern processor including i3, i5, and i7's. I don't think any modern computer processors nowadays don't support 64-bit processing.

Each one comes with its own key.
                1989 US E30 Cammed S52

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                  How many do you have for sale? My buddy is starting a computer repair/build company and would be very interested in these.
                  Sent you a PM
                  1989 US E30 Cammed S52

Comment

Originally posted by jclar View Post

Yes, CPU/MB is okay...other part of it is drives/software of course.
                    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

One gone. I have some more of these.
                      1989 US E30 Cammed S52

Comment

PM sent
                        Originally posted by Matt-B
                        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

legit copies? if so, why so cheap?

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Yup legit.

Bump this up since I have more of them.
                            1989 US E30 Cammed S52

Comment

I got mine! Thanks!
                              I also got an xp pro a while back - and it's legit.
                              Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                              X