FS: 1990 325i SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1990 325i SoCal

Hello everyone, for sale I have my '90 325i sedan alpine white. It has the automatic transmission and a 4:10 LSD it has 142,370 miles on it.When I bought the car the odo was broken and I fixed it about 5 thousand miles into it I would estimate in total including the previous owner the block has 155k miles. A little background on this car and myself, this is my first car im only 20 years old and I bought this when I graduated high school back in the summer of 2015.I am the second owner. My goal for this car was to keep it as stock and OEM as possible and make it a reliable daily im not really into beating on cars because I need it too take me to school lol. For the past couple of months ive felt restricted by this car and decided to buy a tacoma with the money ive saved up from work so I can take it up to mammoth and big bear. In reality I would hate for this car to go because of the sentimental attachment but im going to college full time and I have limited driveway space because I live with my parents and I need the extra cash.

I have done a tremendous amount of maintenance some of it myself and some of it by the shop I take it too in Kearny Mesa. Some of the things I have done but their is many more are for example new cylinder head and gasket timing belt and water pump done at the same time, Bilstein HD Shocks all four corners, brake fluid flush/pads and rotors,trans fluid/filter, diff oil and a complete front suspension refresh.

Their are some things that I haven't gotten around too doing that I have kept the car I would of done this summer. I would recommend you doing diff bushings, the rear trailing arm bushing and rear sub frame bushing. I have a hunch they are the originals. It does have a small oil leak coming from the passenger side of the block but in reality all M20's piss oil lets be honest here. The drivers seat is ripped and the only reason I haven't put new cloth is that I wanted the OEM fabric and couldn't track some down. Dash is cracked but I have stopped it thanks to the windshield cover. Also the driver side fender has a dent and the front bumper is cracked. It was bought like this and I was lazy/couldn't track someone down that had both.

Other then those negatives I feel like this is an extremely solid car. I have done a lot of small things too it. And have all the service records I have done too the car. I really loved this car and I really want it to go to an enthusiast so im putting it on R3V for a week then putting it on craigslist. Im asking $5,700 OBO. Im located in San Diego specifically Chula Vista. If you have any questions about the car or would like to see it in person message me and we can set something up!

Heres a link to much more detailed pictures: https://imgur.com/a/wzwHHaN
    Attached Files
    Last edited by King Geedorah; 04-23-2018, 03:40 PM. Reason: Price drop/adding pictures
    If it ain't Boeing I ain't going.

Casual bump open to any reasonable offers.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump take this ish for 5,500

Comment

Bump a roo

Comment

Bump

Comment

It's nice. Good luck!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Interested at the right price, I Wont need suspension/front hubs, engine,tranny, wheels, any of the interior aside from the odo. Any rust? ARe you willing to sell it without these parts? I would like a rust free apline rolller to throw my tucked away s52 with pristine black is interior into it. I am also going to repaint the whole thing, needs to be. Please DM maybe we can talk about it.

Comment

Bump

Comment

you should keep that car. drive it to college...drive it everywhere.. i have the same car... but with 264k. still scratches in 2nd... lol
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        '90 325i sedan daily driven
                        '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Originally posted by cheffy30 View Post
                          you should keep that car. drive it to college...drive it everywhere.. i have the same car... but with 264k. still scratches in 2nd... lol
                          Already drove it too college for 2 and a half years i just wanted a truck hehe.

also bump

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                              X