FS: SoCal Kosei K1 4x100 17X7.5 +42 Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: SoCal Kosei K1 4x100 17X7.5 +42 Black

Black powder coated 17x7.5 Kosei K1 in 4x100 bolt pattern +42mm. 215/45/17 Nankang NS-20 (Mid tier all season M+S) that are a few years old (Date Code 2812), but only have 100-200 miles on them. The whole set came off my Vert before I sold it, and have been stored in my garage since. The rims aren't "mint", one has a small professionally performed repair weld, but the set are in overall great shape. I'm including the pictured set of hubcentric rings and 2 5mm spacers. $500 OBO, I'm in Desert Hos Springs CA, not gonna ship.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Anony Mouse; 05-17-2018, 02:31 AM. Reason: I was dropped as a child.
    *sigpic

Originally posted by Anony Mouse View Post
    Black powder coated 17x7.5 Kosei K1 in 4x100 bolt pattern +42mm. 215/45/17 Nankang NS-20 (Mid tier all season M+S) that are a few years old (Date Code 2812), but only have 100-200 miles on them. The whole set came off my Vert before I sold it, and have been stored in my garage since. The rims aren't "mint", one has a small professionally performed repair weld, but the set are in overall great shape. I'm including the pictured set of hubcentric rings and 2 5mm spacers. $500 OBO, I'm in Desert Hos Springs CA, not gonna ship.
    Sucks we couldn't meet up when I drove out to Phoenix. Honestly I'd try shipping them. I typically wrap them two by two face to face using those 36" - 48" contractor zip ties and then shrink wrap the whole enchilada. Doesn't take long and with the tires on there it's pretty well protected

GLWS
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
      Sucks we couldn't meet up when I drove out to Phoenix. Honestly I'd try shipping them. I typically wrap them two by two face to face using those 36" - 48" contractor zip ties and then shrink wrap the whole enchilada. Doesn't take long and with the tires on there it's pretty well protected

GLWS
      Shipping is just cost prohibitive and I'm not in any rush. They'll sell when they sell.
      *sigpic

Comment

sold
        *sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X