DIY/BBQ Meet X2_2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY/BBQ Meet X2_2009

so alot of you have been busy doing your m50 swap or buying m50 swap cars... So lets try another meet. Next week or the week after. Any location preference? Greg has offer to go to his place up in westminister, I dont know where everyone was coming from, and how far people are willing to drive, but lets see some feedbacks guys.

im down for like an after work/ happy hour meet somewhere local

Comment

I'm down with traveling to where ever, since it's obviously "too far" for you guys to come to me. I'll man up.

(but I sure could use some help with my M30 swap)
      Slicktop City!

Comment

I can drive down from NH, it's only a 10 hour trip, I'll take the weekend off!

haha I wish, take lots of pics for me. Y'all could do it at the park by my house, or any of the parks along Kenilworth. Somewhere in Tysons Corner would work for NoVA people.
        stephenbrody.com

Comment

like yun said we can do it at my dads warehouse/office in westminster. in the back i have my own garage space, filled with my e30s, and some other cars. there is plentyyyy of parking and enough room to work on cars/wash cars/hang out. on top of that there are a bunch of restaurants in the area that we could always go and grab some food/drink.

plus i wanna show off my m50 car..teehee

the town is actually called finksburg, md. right off rt 140. 5 mins outside of westminster. basically 695, 795, rt 140 3rd light make a right.

my schedule is kinda tight but basically i work monday - sat 9-6 during the week 10-5 on sat. and im free all day sunday. so for all those wanting to do a late afternoon/overnight fest/into sunday or an all day sunday thing im down :)

i can also fashion up a grill and we could grill out as well...basically whatever we want :D
          e30s r kool

Comment

aug 2? Hopefully mine will be done by then.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
              aug 2? Hopefully mine will be done by then.
              +1

Comment

someone should bring a fender roller =p
                Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

I'm down for one. I need help installing my e36 rack! I can et my hangs on some tools to if needed.

I just bought some of those springs compressors from sears too. I'm dying to try them out.
                  Last edited by trackbball21; 07-19-2009, 06:42 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

2nd of august works for me...yun?
                    e30s r kool

Comment

If my swap gets completed by next week then I'll be there.