Crazy Ray's : Jessup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Ray's : Jessup

First time ever there. Was a nice lot. Had about 6 E30s. A mix of 318, 325i, 325iC. Had a 5 series, too. I had a ton of fun going through cars.

Everything was pretty picked over. All dashes torn out. The verts were trashed. Most little bits were gone. Roundels, tool kits, buttons and switches, knobs......

I just scored some clips for the door molding, a clean fuse box cover, rear ash tray and glove box's inside top piece. $14 + $1 entrance fee.

Had a check panel and two door pulls but put them down as I saw they only take cash for check out.

I live close enough and will go there once a month I think as I restore my 'Vert.

If ya'll ever go, LMK. I'll help pull and carry!

I need to go soon. Got a couple of things on my list.
    Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by CabrioPunk View Post
      First time ever there. Was a nice lot. Had about 6 E30s. A mix of 318, 325i, 325iC. Had a 5 series, too. I had a ton of fun going through cars.

Everything was pretty picked over. All dashes torn out. The verts were trashed. Most little bits were gone. Roundels, tool kits, buttons and switches, knobs......

I just scored some clips for the door molding, a clean fuse box cover, rear ash tray and glove box's inside top piece. $14 + $1 entrance fee.

Had a check panel and two door pulls but put them down as I saw they only take cash for check out.

I live close enough and will go there once a month I think as I restore my 'Vert.

If ya'll ever go, LMK. I'll help pull and carry!

I would like to go soon. As i have a vert also.
      BawaMotorWerks@gmail.com

Pummy

sigpic

Comment

Picked over for sure. Bigger parts I think you would have good luck. Small bits in good condition, tough. Should have taken photos. But LMK when ya'll go. I had a hellof a time walking around. Love cars.

Comment

the one in mt airy had some decent stuff too.

Comment

Yeah Jessup is a pretty well picked over lot. During nicer weather we tend to go there 2-3 times a month. Other Crazy Rays tend to get more of the selection during the winter months, Hawkins point and Mt Airy seem to rotate the most.

Yun and I picked the two verts clean of the expensive stuff a week or two ago. I've seen everything there from manual sunroof and door cranks (picked up two sets last time) to euro bumpers
            stephenbrody.com

Comment

^ You bastard! Let me know next time you go, parts whore. I wanna get in on it. I'm jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
                Yeah Jessup is a pretty well picked over lot. During nicer weather we tend to go there 2-3 times a month. Other Crazy Rays tend to get more of the selection during the winter months, Hawkins point and Mt Airy seem to rotate the most.

Yun and I picked the two verts clean of the expensive stuff a week or two ago. I've seen everything there from manual sunroof and door cranks (picked up two sets last time) to euro bumpers
                so it was you....I was looking for a manual sunroof crank when you guys went on the skyline run drive and every e30 at jessup was empty