CAtuned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rav320uk View Post
    Well, i've been dealing with Igor for a few months now from the UK.
    Pays on time with no issues.
    Pleasure to do business with you.

Oh, and good to speak to you the other day:D
    Thank you Ravi! Same as well.
    Work We Do
    CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
    http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Originally posted by endeavor
      I had CAtuned install some new springs for me yesterday. They did a great job. It was great talking with Igor and seeing his shop.
      Thank you! I appreciate the business!
      Work We Do

Comment

Thanks Mel
        Work We Do

Comment

CAtuned

I sent an email through the website contact form about a problem while ordering on Wednesday (order number 3058), still have not heard back about the question/problem I had or received any shipping status updates.

Hoping this post will be seen and responded to.

Comment

ORDER 3058: Status unpaid. Please note we can not process or ship any order that is unpaid.
            There is another order from you on the same day: 3059 (PAID) STATUS: SHIPPED USPS PRIORITY MAIL

We emailed your email address. It could be going to your spam.
            Please email us directly at: sales@catuned.com
            or call: (916) 481-2312

Thank you!
            Work We Do

Comment

All situated, Thanks [emoji1303]

Comment

First and last time I ever do business with Catuned. They don't pick up their phone after you've paid for a part or let alone answer emails the same day. I cancelled my order after I figured that out. Its been over a week still haven't been refunded in my account. There truly aren't many customer service oriented shops anymore, everyone's too busy on instagram at catuned apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Mfever View Post
                  First and last time I ever do business with Catuned. They don't pick up their phone after you've paid for a part or let alone answer emails the same day. I cancelled my order after I figured that out. Its been over a week still haven't been refunded in my account. There truly aren't many customer service oriented shops anymore, everyone's too busy on instagram at catuned apparently.

Saw this and viewed a couple of other comments on CATUNED.. I noticed no response - a bit concerned.

I am looking for a refurbed AFM, and see that this vendor does it - but concerned I would be sending money to a business that is no longer doing business.. I see CATUNED doesn't use the account either. Can anybody confirm they are still in business?

Comment

I ordered a few things from them within the last two months and have received all the items I ordered. I recently purchased sump armor on March 30th and I received the email today saying it was shipped. So yea I believe they’re still in business.

Comment

Originally posted by 95BMWIC View Post
                      Saw this and viewed a couple of other comments on CATUNED.. I noticed no response - a bit concerned.

I am looking for a refurbed AFM, and see that this vendor does it - but concerned I would be sending money to a business that is no longer doing business.. I see CATUNED doesn't use the account either. Can anybody confirm they are still in business?
                      They're still in business, but like many have said they car more about their Instagram page more than their customers so personally I wouldn't deal with them. Talk to Greg at Bavrest. He does the AFM restorations for them, but he has amazing communication with his customers. I can't recommend him enough.

Instrument Cluster Testing - Full testing of all BMW E30 and E28. Odometer Repair - Common problem on all vintage BMW! Clear cover polishing Custom needle paint Variety of trim rings available!...
                      My Garage
                      2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                      1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                      1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                      Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Working...
                      X