Any drummers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any drummers?

Just curious about the drumming community on this site.. I know there's a musician page - but not good enough:)

I am since I was 8 currently rocking a gretsch maple set dw pedals ocdp hardware combo of z cymbals
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    PNW vulture pm me for parts
    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Used to in a previous life. I sold my kit in '04. I feel old.
      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Played from 3rd grade until College.....was relatively good.

Bought another set a few years ago (and have since sold it).....it was depressing how much skill/endurance I had lost, and I wasn't willing to put the time in to get it back.

Didn't figure there was a point if I wasn't going to play in a band a lot.
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I have a Tama set, but I rarely have time to play anymore. It sure isn't like riding a bike,but I still have fun when I get a chance to bang around.

Comment

I'm a wannabe drummer, more of a guitarist though. I have a Roland TD12 kit that I bang around on; nice to be able to play at 3am, but just not the same as a real kit. Wife is a chronic migraine sufferer, so getting a real kit in the house is outta the question for now. Hoping to one day (soon) convert the loft above my garage into a space suitable for jammin.

Comment

That's too bad! Drumming is pretty sweet. I've got a PDP fs series, with a 21" sabian AA raw bell dry ride and some AA regular hats. Wish I could afford some darker cymbals like some K Constantinoples

Comment

Yep. Started playing in the school band in 4th grade.

Comment

Yessir. I've been playing for about 17 years.
                  fried chicken

Comment

Working...
                  X