Answers to Common Sunroof Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunroof adjustments:

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

I need to remove #9 in the first diagram to do my headliner, how do i do that?
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Heres one for you

The sunroof motor has 3 stops right?
        mine will stop but if i hit the button again it keeps going and it doesnt seem to be able to keep the timing right anymore. do i need a new motor?

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC View Post
          Heres one for you

The sunroof motor has 3 stops right?
          mine will stop but if i hit the button again it keeps going and it doesnt seem to be able to keep the timing right anymore. do i need a new motor?
          To be honest with you I have no idea man, I'm not really a sunroof guru I have just taken my own crank sunroof apart a million times. I suggest posting the question in a new thread, I'm sure others have had the same issue.

Comment

Whenever I close my door, the sunroof pops up a little bit. Is there anything I can do to fix that?

Comment

Originally posted by Av8r View Post
              Whenever I close my door, the sunroof pops up a little bit. Is there anything I can do to fix that?
              Adjustment. Read post #1

Comment

my crank sunroof works alright but the roller black piece is missing, how do i remove one from another car? i have a parts car and i cant get it off to swap it. i could even replace the whole crank peice if i knew how to remove it. also the lever doesnt click back up and hold after to open or close the sunroof, not a big deal to have it hanging, but id like it to tuck up like its supposed to. is this an easy fix? thanks - phil.
                sigpic

Comment

ok heres a question of mine.. my little brother was standing on the car a while ago.my pops let him. then he just droped and landed on a corner of the sunroof.. since then the switch works. but its like the motor is not grabing and it will not go up or down
                  ]

Comment

Working...
                  X