Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

It's funny how there's so many e30s in Jax but we hardly see each other on the road....if we get a shoot together in the next month or so it needs to be meet up round 3 and shootin by 4....the best light these days
      '89 325i 5-speed, 2 door, lowered.....many mods soon to come

Comment

When does the time change as that may affect the future meetup time

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

Ugh how did I miss this?!

Comment

We should do a meet. I'd be down for hosting.
            1987 Delphin 325e Sedan - Natalie
            1990 325i 24v
            1997 Chevrolet K1500 Crew Cab 4x4 - The Centurion

Comment

Who was driving down 13 today? White, slammed late model on bronze wheels I think.

Comment

Also, on Tuesday nights more people are coming out to the meets at Wild Wing Cafe off Southside around 6:45.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Comment

brodeo

hey guys you should definitly consider going to the broder up in vogel state park...its a good showing, good time.

Comment

That's every Tuesday? I hope I can make it tomorrow. How many others from here head out there or is it mostly BF and non members?
                    DENY IGNORANCE!
                    Schwarz 325-totaled
                    brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
                    don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Originally posted by kwill22 View Post
                      That's every Tuesday? I hope I can make it tomorrow. How many others from here head out there or is it mostly BF and non members?
                      Pretty much every Tuesday. We are all on different forums but mostly Bf.c because it isn't limited to just an e30 forum. Pm me your number so I can keep you up to date

Comment

Sent
                        DENY IGNORANCE!
                        Schwarz 325-totaled
                        brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
                        don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Carguy told me today that some of you guys may show up to the wild wings meet in Tinsletown. I'll be in my Calypso e34 540/6, I host this meet every week, every Tuesday. I'll be there at 6:30, no excusses lol

I have a few cars, on real nice days I bring the e34, or the e30, otherwise i rock the daily 90 CRX Si
                          .....95' 540i 6spd, Calypso on Black- 1 of 7......

...........THIS IS THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE.............

Comment

I may try to swing by... Early model zinno cabrio

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

Glad I rolled by today and met a few of you guys! Hopefully I can start coming out on tuesdays more often now that I know about it! I've never been much of a forum guy but I'll try and keep up on here so I can stay in contact with you guys!

Comment

I'll try to make it this upcoming tuesday.
                                1987 Delphin 325e Sedan - Natalie
                                1990 325i 24v
                                1997 Chevrolet K1500 Crew Cab 4x4 - The Centurion

Comment

Working...
                                X