Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeler/Preorder(?): Kinder Überraschungs-Ei(Surprise Eggs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler/Preorder(?): Kinder Überraschungs-Ei(Surprise Eggs)

Nevermind....
    Last edited by MikeDE; 10-23-2012, 12:31 PM.
    -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

They will be stopped and destroyed at customs. Check Google for how millitant they are being about these things.

Comment

Holy Nazi shit Batman!!!

Two Seattle men returning home from Vancouver were detained by U.S. border agents because the Kinder Eggs the men bought in Canada are banned in the U.S. as the plastic toys in the eggs could present a choking hazard to children.

Scratch that then....
      -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

They've also been illegal in the states since before they existed. FDA passed a "no-non-food-inside-food" law in the 30s or something.
        cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
          They've also been illegal in the states since before they existed. FDA passed a "no-non-food-inside-food" law in the 30s or something.

I guess they were able to foresee the future when US kids would be so fat that they would eat the entire candy before realizing there was a plastic toy inside.

Comment

From the CBC article comments:

"When they stop the illegal flow of hand guns into Canada, we'll stop the Deadly flow of Kinder eggs"

:rofl:

Comment

Whaaaat? I can buy these at my local German Supermarket in San Francisco.
              -----------------------------------
              Life is too short to be driving a Honda.

sigpic

Comment

..direct me to your local german supermarket in san francisco
                cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                X