$85.88 headers fit darn near perfect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$85.88 headers fit darn near perfect

Just wanted to put the good word out that headers sold on Amazon by Auto Dynasty will fit an S52 swapped E30 almost perfectly.

I needed to drill the mounting holes out. I used a 7/16 bit to do this.

I also had to install the O2 sensor on the rear header and bang the heat shield a little bit to get that to fit.

The only other thing i had to do was jack up the motor a little and remove the engine mount arm to get the front header on.

The headers clear tbe FCAB with out issues.

Check out my photos to see the clearance for yourself.

Explore this photo album by Andrew Henault on Flickr!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looks like they clear the front sub frame too?

Comment

Very much so, yes!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you confirm if its from Auto Dynasty or DNA motoring?

Comment

i guess almost perfect is open to interpretation lol
          89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

All the ebay ones do as well. Well known good bargain for many moons! Nice to know about Amazon though. Sometimes you get good deals, other times its chinese bullsh*t

Comment

I was unlucky! When i ordered mine set of headers, for E30 and E36 were out of stock...so i got for E46...While everything was fine,the front part,didn't clear the subframe and FCAB... I needed to cut,bent and weld them again... They were from DNAmotoring... Now my poor M50 sounds like beast!! Totally good for their money....
              Instagram

Comment

Working...
              X