Classic Euro Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic Euro Parts

Anyone have experience with Classic Euro Parts? Specifically a front valance? Considering buying a M Techic valance for a euro bumper 87is from them off eBay.
    Brian
    Anacortes, WA

Question answered. Not a single person has experience with Classic Euro.
    Brian
    Anacortes, WA

Comment

I've been shopping their website for a while tho. Seems legit. Some nice pieces. (EDIT - No, I haven't bought anything yet)

Comment

Have you read this thread?

Comment

Hmmm... seems promising.
          Brian
          Anacortes, WA

Comment

Originally posted by BKC View Post
            Hmmm... seems promising.
            I ordered a valance on there when they had that closeout a year or two back before they changed their shipping around. It was cheap and delivery came as expected. I don't think they're shady or anything. I would be curious as to the fitment of their body kit pieces.
            '86 Burgundrot 325 2.8 stroker.

Build thread

Other cars:
            2000 Porsche Boxster
            2006 Subaru Outback XT 5MT
            1972 Porsche 914

Comment

Me too. I thought decent OEM euro bumpers were hard to find. I think finding a euro "is" valance is gonna be worse.
              Brian
              Anacortes, WA

Comment

I have their M tech 1 kit and like the quality of the material. However, my only gripes would be that their reproduction pieces are not 1:1 copies of the originals. For example, their m tech front spoiler doesn't have the backing for the foglight adjusters like the stock one has so you will have to just aim the fogs and silicone or epoxy them into position. My biggest gripe are that the side skirts are slightly wavy where they meet the body line under the door and they don't mount like stock ie pushing the clips into holes in the rocker panel. Their skirts mount from the side, bottom and they recommend some type of epoxy on top. Not a huge deal as I dislike the idea of drilling holes but at least make the skirts straight where it meets the body line. My car is white so the black sills stood out in the gaps. My solution was using white caulking. When I bought this kit several years ago it was $800 shipped and people were asking $2300 for broken OEM. I think they have since raised the price so you may want to consider which is the better way to go.
                Last edited by reelizmpro; 08-02-2019, 12:48 AM.
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Are they the outfit on eBay selling OEM plate fillers for $400 and mtech steering wheel badges for $120? I don’t know anything about they quality of their replicas, but clearly they are opportunistic hustlers hoping to rip off some poor schmuck enthusiasts who doesn’t know they are marking up OEM parts 4-500%

Comment

I just can't bring myself to send them $650 even though we want to get the bumpers on after finally finding some.
                    Brian
                    Anacortes, WA

Comment

Working...
                    X