The Official 2017 Secret Santa Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    Not really the Christmas type, but I always look forward to doing this every year...why bother waiting? I'm not ten years old anymore.
    Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
    Listen, i opened mine because i didnt know what it was. lol

I get boxes daily lol
    Waffles! Both good points. Ill show myself out... lol.

I treat it like pistachios or chips. Eating one is a tease but if you eat a bunch at once its satisfying. So I'll save the secret santa one until I visit my family.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
      Holy shit. Someone hooked it up this year. I am going to assume this is from my r3v secret santa! This is beyond cool. I can't wait till the winter is over and I have a chance to use all this great stuff! When I saw a box from 3M I thought my brother ordered some shit in bulk because he is into resin casting right now. I can't even believe it really, best SS gift I've gotten.

Dropping mine off at the post in the morning.
      I'm glad you like the kit! I work for 3M (which owns Meguiars) and who doesn't want high quality car cleaning supplies!
      m106 1990 e30
      e36 daily
      e32 cruiser

Comment

Mine just arrived. Look at this phenomenal packing job! The UPS guys could have practiced kicking field goals with this thing and not damaged the contents.

And here are the contents. Thank you very much Brandon! This is a great gift and I know I'll get many nights of enjoyment out of it (maybe even some days if I keep it in my office through the holidays ;D ).

Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
          Mine just arrived. Look at this phenomenal packing job! The UPS guys could have practiced kicking field goals with this thing and not damaged the contents.

And here are the contents. Thank you very much Brandon! This is a great gift and I know I'll get many nights of enjoyment out of it (maybe even some days if I keep it in my office through the holidays ;D ).

very classy...

sent via flying pigs
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          '90 325i sedan daily driven
          '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post

HEHE I'm glad it made it there in one piece. I was worried, so I made sure to make it nice and snug. I shipped it with my UPS account so couldn't make it as secretive as I would of liked to.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
              I'm glad you like the kit! I work for 3M (which owns Meguiars) and who doesn't want high quality car cleaning supplies!
              Seriously so cool. I figured it must have been a worked there kind of thing since it came from 3M directly. Very very cool. I look forward to getting my detail on :bow:

Comment

Got mine! - M Rain Shift boot and Ebrake Handle! Very Stoked. Thank you!
                sigpic

89' 325is - Alpine

Comment

2/2 is on its way to me and then Im going to package both together and ship them to my guy. Fingers crossed it makes it by Christmas!
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Still waiting on last years Secret Santa gift...
                    sigpic
                    1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
                    I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Shipped out yesterday, should be there early next week.
                      Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by itsonlygeorge View Post
                        Still waiting on last years Secret Santa gift...
                        ouch

sent via flying pigs
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        '90 325i sedan daily driven
                        '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Originally posted by VBe30 View Post
                          Got mine! - M Rain Shift boot and Ebrake Handle! Very Stoked. Thank you!

from le 2M? M RAIN is hard to get these days, lookin good

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Mine should be shipped out tomorrow on its way to my guy
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

Got mine today. Its friggin sweet. Bunch of Porsche hot wheels that i surprisingly don’t have gonna have to make a shelf for them. And a kick ass mtech belt.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Nice. I have a lot of those Porsches haha Im giving the 934 and the 962 as gifts to my little cousins.

I was tempted to give them my E9 CSLs but I am keeping them instead LOL
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X