Post pics of your E30 in action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!

I too am a fan of the point-by, especially from far more expensive cars. :mrgreen:
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

BMW E30 325i turbo launch control at AutocrossToyo r888 225/45/16 tires3.46 LSDLaunch control via MegaSquirt @:3100 RPM-5* retardSpark cutMomentary switch on...

lol

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Last edited by moatilliatta; 07-24-2018, 06:14 AM.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
          @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Race at NJMP in June 2017

Race at NJMP in June 2017
            Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Re-learning the car all over again now - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih7Dsiz88TQ

Start in 2nd, as there is absolutely no traction in 1st and it's just way too short at the moment.
                Not running on DotR tires yet as my brakes aren't working as they should so there is not enough grip/tire.

Overall, happy with steering (e46 330 rack), and more than happy with power delivery and balance of the car (52front/48rear and almost perfect 50/50 cross-weights now).
                Once I get the differential swapped and fix the issue with weak brakes I'll go back to dot-r tires again
                Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Here's a couple from a week or so ago. COLD day it was, but was nice to get back out again.

Comment

A little late but here's some from my rallycross in February. The first one was already posted in my project thread.

Comment

This was about 2.5yrs ago and about 10 minutes before the rear end came out and the front end went into the wall. Finally getting around to patching it back together to get back out on track. Hoping next Sunday she's good to go again!

Here's the crash:
                      Waterford Hills Road Racing Track, BMW (Automobile Company), crash

Comment

Pacific Raceways.

Attached Files

Comment

AWD > RWD

Comment

Comment

Not really a pic,,, but I just figured out how to edit and upload some race videos to You Tube (hey cut me some slack,,, im old)....

E30M3 at Watkins Glen, SCCA Finger Lakes Region "Fun One" 2018 - Sunday Short Course which is alot of fun that most clubs never use. Its almost WOT the whole lap. A completely different take on The Glen.

Edit, I put a few more videos up:

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world
                              Last edited by JimmyP; 10-27-2018, 09:47 PM.
                              Jimmy P.
                              87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
                              88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Garage Queen
                              88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - SCCA SPU #98
                              92 M Technic Cabrio - S14 Powered!
                              98 318Ti Morea Green
                              04 Ford F350 Dually Tow Machine

Comment

A couple from few weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...