1990 325i - 5 speed - Alpine White - Low Miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 325i - 5 speed - Alpine White - Low Miles

Up for sale again! Selling my 1990 325i with 98k original miles on working odometer. I'm the third owner. The car drives and runs as it should. I love this car and not sure if I really even want to sell her, but I go to school in Australia and the car is sitting a heated garage in Maine so I won't be driving it until the end of May.

More photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/152565526@N03/?

In last five years:
    Replaced:

-Front and rear struts, strut mounts, ball joints, drop links, bump stops, rear control arms
    -Front and rear brakes(pads, sensors, and disks), brake pipes
    -02 sensor
    -Steering column
    -Entire fuel system including gas tank
    -Oil and transmission seals to correct all leaks, converted to synthetic oil
    -Valve cover gasket
    -Timing belt, all drive belts
    -Waterpump
    -Clutch slave cylinder
    -Power steering resistor
    -All coolant hoses
    -Blower motor, resistor
    -Battery
    -Brake fluid reservoir
    -Transmission seals
    -A/C condenser, receiver/dryer
    -New pioneer stereo, replaced all speakers, and new JL XD400/4 amplifier
    -Antenna
    -Fog lights

Upgrades:

-Turner motorsport 91-93oct Chip
    -H&R OE sport springs
    -Sparco 325 steering wheel and hub (Stock steering wheel included with air-bag)
    -BMW horn and badge
    -Magnaflow 14815 stainless muffler (stock exhaust included)
    -aFe air filter
    -Custom E30 cup holder

-Replaced entire original black vinyl interior with grey sport cloth interior seats with matching door cards front and rear. (Installed by Euro-Interiors Bedford Hills, NY) Replaced all door rubber too.
    -325IS upgrades including rear view mirror with map light equipped and installed OEM trip computer. Replaced lower black spoiler and matching side skirts. Installed euro BOSCH headlights and high output bulbs. Replaced all side marker lights. Replaced rear windows with swing out hinged rear windows. I also have a trunk mounted spoiler uninstalled.

The bad: One scratch on driver's door and a slight ding on the same door. Passenger front fender has a dent the size of a golf ball. (quoted $250 to pull out) Otherwise, the car is in very good condition for being almost 27 years old. The car has never seen a winter, so rust is very minimal. Some rust on back and front of wheel wells and a little on top of the roof. There are some paint chips on the mirrors and very minimal on the front of the car.

Fitted with 4 x 100 15" with matching Firestone summer tires. Bottlecap wheels with winter tires are available too if interested.

The car is located in Maine, feel free to ask me any questions. You can contact me by e-mail, jdimauro@hartford.edu or possibly by phone +447937006127 (not guaranteed to receive texts or phone calls)

Selling for $11,500.

That is an absolutely gorgeous coupe! GLWS!

Comment

Can I move into your barn?

GLWS

Comment

Maine and Australia, huh? How big are your checked bags? The car is gorgeous, sir. GLWS

Comment

Thanks for the comments (: Bump please!

Comment

Working...
          X