Furniture for e30 enthusiasts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're asking the wrong people lol.

People here will barter for a 10 dollar used timing belt.

You're better off marketing this to some rich kid that doesn't know how to change the oil in their brand new M4
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Cool pieces! I'm going to work on some similar projects for my apartment next year at school. But honestly, fuck r3v... I hate to see such negativity and disrespect. People on here call themselves enthusiasts and then go around trashing other people's work as if they aren't respected members of the worldwide e30 community. Hope you find a buyer who appreciates your stuff as much as you do.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaE View Post
        Yup. I set it crazy high. I would honestly ask 1600 for them. They are original and one of a kind. They border on art and the art world makes no sense in how it prices stuff. Go ahead and make them for 250. Have fun spending hrs polishing the valve cover and then say are they worth 250 still. Thanks for the input guys.
        It sucks but unless you've already "made it" as an artist then you are not going be able to sell them for art dealer prices. They are awesome and no doubt took hours upon hours of polishing but your labor is essentially worthless, we have all been there. Try taking them to an art exhibition / art fair with other similar cheaper auto art and start there. Glws!

Comment

Working...
        X