Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shmidt modern line 16x9 old style lowered price

Greetings

Ive had these wheels for 2 years, I think personally they are fantastic wheels for an e30. Im looking to get rid of these and get something 15" to get a bit more sidewall.

I would rate them as a 7/10 as is, with a pretty bad rash on one lip. i havent had the time to keep the lips polished up which is another reason I feel i should sell them. It only takes a bit of elbow grease to get the lips to a fine shine, which i would gladly do for the right price. I am missing one of the center caps, but i will include the 4 hubcentric rings.

Tires are 225 45 16 dunlop zII , currently not much life left on them. However they are amazing tires when new and i absolutely love the handling with this set up, although with my solid bushings the 45 sidewall tends to be a bit harsh.

I did need to roll all 4 fenders and use a 5mm spacer up front, but the fitment is quite lovely. They are two different offsets which i will update as soon as i go into work and double check.

Now for pricing: (dropped)
    As is pricing will be 850

Im willing to remove the tires and ship at buyers expense
    Im in North Jersey id prefer a local deal.

This price will go up, i am going to polish the lips this weekend unless i have somebody interested in them as is. There is also a bit of rash on one lip that i will have professionally filled and repaired before polishing. That being said, for the work and money for welding that will go into fixing them, the price will go up to 1250 obo

I will consider trading for cash and wheels that are 15" between 7 and 8.5 width. I am mostly interested in a factory style weave type wheel but if you have something throw an offer at me you never know.

As for pictures i will post a few of them polished and a few of them after a spray with some wheel cleaner.

First polished[some photos show new tires]
    These are the wheels that you would get for 1250 obo

For 950
    This is what a spray of wheel cleaner will do with no hand polish

Today i will take close ups of the damage and tire tread, but ill be honest these tires are good to set up your height and spacing but i wouldnt drive on them in these colder months.

Thanks for looking sincerely ,
    Kyle

I may not see messages on here right away i will leave my number. 973-two two two-8263
    Last edited by oxymoron; 12-18-2017, 12:34 PM.
    sigpic

2x et 15
    2x et 25
    sigpic

Comment

I am in Allendale NJ, have a set of original euroweaves, 15x7 et24, refinished last year so still in awesome shape. Would trade straight if I could test fit those on my touring first..

Comment

pm'd semi local

Comment

Replied to pms , new pics available but im having problems uploading them. Pm for better photos or check my cl add
          Last edited by oxymoron; 11-20-2017, 11:09 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

trade plus cash for these?

88 325iS(Cam'ed m20)
            P2 S60 Daily
            IG: @ratherbefisting

Comment

Pm sent. Interested
              sigpic

Comment

Uppp. Couple of flakes (swoozley Macklin) wasting time ... How about a cash offer, closing on a house in a couple weeks and just found out about a baby on the way. My lose your gain
                sigpic

Comment

free bump for great wheels. wish i was able to buy them:(

1989 Coupe build thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=312012
                  IG: @mitchlikesbikes

Comment

Price drop do I see 850?
                    sigpic

Comment

Any plans to sell those seats?

Comment

Sorry not selling the seats
                        sigpic

Comment

Uppo
                          sigpic