H20i - September 24 & 25th 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H20i - September 24 & 25th 2011

It's finally that time of the season again. This is the best show of the year, hands down. Probably because it's a weekend event in OC, MD. We had a lot of BMW support last year, hopefully more of us will turn out this year. Book your rooms now, I did last night and had trouble finding a spot.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

So in. Ill be staying at my friends house right outside ocean city. Can't wait and hope to see many of you guys down there.
    sigpic

1989 Alpine 325is 2dr m50 swapped
    Build Thread:
    Current ongoing build. Check it out!
    1991 318is 4dr rallycross
    Rallycross Build Thread.
    1991 Alpine 318is coupe - sold

Comment

i'll be on 56th street. i'm getting a bunch of ppl staying at my place. if you know me you know you have a free place to stay.

Comment

Thanks nick ill be down for sure!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
        My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

I'm 30 min. away. I will definitely be there.
          '02 Outback wagon
          '87 325is 5sp
          '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

I'll be there saturday afternoon into sunday, fresh from Germany.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I'll be there with a few friends of mine
              Originally posted by jasonsnoddy
              I don't always drift, but when I do, I prefer ford fiestas

Comment

i will be there for sure... Hopefully with an e30
                Last edited by e30lov; 08-17-2011, 04:49 PM.

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

if i get my need project done i'll bring it down...if not i'll be on the bike...oh yea i need a place to stay...i always stay with a big crew from pa but everyone is staying in different places...can anyone help me out?
                  "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

Originally posted by amiller07 View Post
                    if i get my need project done i'll bring it down...if not i'll be on the bike...oh yea i need a place to stay...i always stay with a big crew from pa but everyone is staying in different places...can anyone help me out?
                    can you read brotha?

Comment

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
                      can you read brotha?

yea i can read lol...idk if u remember but we met 2 years ago at h2o i had a black 87 325is and you had your black car with the roof rack. we were at the convention center for the gtg.

i dont know where your place is and dont want to invite myself without knowing the details. im looking to be down in oc,md or somewhere around there on thursday and leaving sunday or monday....what you thinking?

Comment

yea i can read lol...idk if u remember but we met 2 years ago at h2o i had a black 87 325is and you had your black car with the roof rack. we were at the convention center for the gtg.

i dont know where your place is and dont want to invite myself without knowing the details. im looking to be down in oc,md or somewhere around there on thursday and leaving sunday or monday....what you thinking?
                        yeah of course i remember u man. i'll be leavin friday around 4

Comment

yeah of course i remember u man. i'll be leavin friday around 4
                          lol ok cool dude well that car has died since then and i have a new one so if i get the 5lug on and aligned i'll be coming down. where are you staying at? is there going to be another bmw like that last 2 years?

andy

Comment

lol ok cool dude well that car has died since then and i have a new one so if i get the 5lug on and aligned i'll be coming down. where are you staying at? is there going to be another bmw like that last 2 years?

andy
                            nope i'm gonna have the vert again this year

i'm on 56th street... btw guys i talked to my rents and they are gonna need $25 a head per night to cover the mortgage since they aren't renting it out that weekend for me.

Comment

nope i'm gonna have the vert again this year

i'm on 56th street... btw guys i talked to my rents and they are gonna need $25 a head per night to cover the mortgage since they aren't renting it out that weekend for me.
                              oops meant is there going to be another bmw meet at the convention center?

im down for $25 a night count me in

Comment

Working...
                              X