Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SOLD]FS: 1987 325iS Calypsorot Coupe (GA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLD]FS: 1987 325iS Calypsorot Coupe (GA)

UPDATE: Style 5's have been swapped over to my current E30 and will NOT be included. I also acquired a set of Euro Bumpers that I will be including with the purchase of this car. They need a little work, but can easily be polished/powder coated and installed. Price is 3200!

Up for sale is my 1987 325iS 5spd Manual with CLEAN TITLE! I bought this car about a year ago and have slowly been restoring it. No rust!! This car was my daily driver for about 9 months and has no issues making my 100 mile daily round trip. Mileage 378k, but who’s really counting!. Head gasket was replaced about 10k miles ago. Car runs well, but does have a small vacuum leak that I have not had the chance to track it down.. I’m selling is because I can’t stand sitting in traffic in a 5spd and this car deserves to be driven! Would make a perfect track car!

Interior is 7/10 with a few rips in the driver seat pictured. Typical cracks in the dash like most E30s and the AC also DOES NOT WORK as the previous owner pulled the Compressor. Glove box is broken, but does close and is not that noticeable unless something needs to be pulled from it. Other than those few things the interior is pretty clean.

Exterior is 7/10 with a few dings. Car was recently repainted Calypsorot from its original Bronzit color so I have not had a chance to put all of the trim back on. A few people have been asking and when the car was painted the bumper and shrouds we're not removed. Door jams and trunk are painted. There are a couple small dings and dents. Trim will come with car with brand new clips. Chrome Bumpers have been powder coated Black for a cleaner look in my personal opinion. I'll be including Euro Bumpers that need some work, but can be cleaned up to look pretty clean. I was planning on powder coating these black like the original diving boards. Car has black basketweaves w/o caps that will be included with the car.

Parts installed on the car now:
    VAC Wheel Stud Conversion kit
    H&R Racing Springs
    Bilstein Struts
    Stainless Steel Brake Lines
    KAMotors Intake
    2.93 Limited Slip Differential
    M3 Control Arms
    M3 Steering Rack
    Ireland Engineering Subframe
    New Shock Tower Mounts
    Magnaflow Exhaust

Parts not installed on car:
    Z3 short shift kit and bushings
    Fog Lights
    Exterior trim pieces as stated above

ASKING 3200

Last edited by ATL_E30; 04-11-2018, 10:58 AM. Reason: No longer selling Style 5's adding in Euro bumpers

Pm sent

Comment

that's a damn good price and a nice car.
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Bump

Comment

Pending Sale.

Comment

Very good looking car!
            '93 300TE 24V Krautbomber
            '84 528e 5 speed Saphirblau Metallic [R.I.P.]

I love all BMWs with round headlights!

Comment

Fair price

Comment

Status?

Did is sell? Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by SrShark View Post
                  Did is sell? Thx.
                  PM'd.

Car is still available.

Comment

Looks like a very nice deal!

Comment

Bump! Wheels we're moved to new car. Now including set of Euro Bumpers with car! Will post pics soon!

Comment

Car still for sale

PM’ed. Car still for sale.

Comment

Such a nice car at a good price! Local here was contemplating the purchase, but think he may have changed his mind. Really was looking forward to seeing this car in the shop :/
                          john@m20guru.com
                          Links:
                          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

I am so tempted

Comment

Car for sale

Is car still for sale interested? I’m in the GA area

Comment

Working...
                              X