X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff Zollo!
    Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Awesome man, cant wait to hear these bad boys. I have the same injectors on my turbo build, they work good. I see your also running MS2..tested the deadtime on the car and came up with 0.6ms deadtime...

Comment

Excited to see the outcome Zollo!

Comment

cool project. great base to start with.

Comment

Any rubbing issues? Would really like to see the ride height. I’m in the market for suspension stuff and was wondering how your current DD setup is. Excited to see the build.

Comment

Originally posted by Jokester View Post
              Any rubbing issues? Would really like to see the ride height. I’m in the market for suspension stuff and was wondering how your current DD setup is. Excited to see the build.
              No rubbing issues- I barely rolled my fenders for peace of mine (New York roads are scary) I had the front wheel contact the lip once or twice on really hard hits. I’d say race springs are the perfect DD low- my brothers is half inch lower and it has a lot more problems getting around. I drive this like a truck sometimes lol
              Click image for larger version

Name:	C34A9D37-5DD5-4B67-96B7-98B1D0CE722C.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	7194068

Comment

Originally posted by Eskie View Post
                Awesome man, cant wait to hear these bad boys. I have the same injectors on my turbo build, they work good. I see your also running MS2..tested the deadtime on the car and came up with 0.6ms deadtime...
                I appreciate that! I’ll input that in tunderstudio. MS2 should be here this weekend!

Comment

sub'd - I like where this is going!
                  1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                  2016 Ford Flex
                  2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Are those 225/45s on E38 style 5s with 18mm adapters?
                    1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                    1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
                      Are those 225/45s on E38 style 5s with 18mm adapters?

Tires are 215/45 falken 615’s they were nearly as wide as my buddy’s random 235/17 he had laying around. The tires have a lip guard in them and stuff sidewall that appears to make them larger. But for sure large for a 215

Comment

Originally posted by mzollo View Post
                        Tires are 215/45 falken 615’s they were nearly as wide as my buddy’s random 235/17 he had laying around. The tires have a lip guard in them and stuff sidewall that appears to make them larger. But for sure large for a 215
                        Oh cool, this is actually news to me. I didn't know there was a size available anymore between 205 and 225. I have filled/drilled E38 style 5s running a 10mm spacer up front. Due to seeing this setup, I think i'll be able to fit a 215/45 in there. Your offset is essentially et5 right?

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
                          Oh cool, this is actually news to me. I didn't know there was a size available anymore between 205 and 225. I have filled/drilled E38 style 5s running a 10mm spacer up front. Due to seeing this setup, I think i'll be able to fit a 215/45 in there. Your offset is essentially et5 right?

I answered all these in a post on the first page ;) but yes that is correct. Final et + 5 everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by mzollo View Post
                            I answered all these in a post on the first page ;) but yes that is correct. Final et + 5 everywhere
                            My bad- I scanned the thread but missed it. Now the next guy who asks really has no excuse! Looks great, can't wait to see finished product. I have a line on a guy who parts bikes for a living- if you need any random stuff for these give me a holler.

Comment

Here’s a few random photos from right after graduating, the car got pretty beat up at school needed a refresher. So it got a Hood, Fender, is side skirts, wheels, and a fresh coat of paint for all of them. I did all the work with my friend Jordan in his back yard, sanded prepped primed cleared all in a day and a half.

Name:	D5E2A7E5-138C-4403-A92E-B99AA6CE77A8.jpg
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	7194073

Name:	FCDBFA4A-88CE-480F-A62B-6345AACE086A.jpg
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	7194078

Name:	97023149-E15C-4A9B-B67B-E3446F0AA92A.jpg
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	7194074
                              And probably my favorite picture of the car- Had to take the cap and gown photo, and it’s the only one I have wearing it- Wright auditorium @ East Carolina University

Name:	1EB45C52-F108-495A-8013-F82106D84991.jpg
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	7194075
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by mzollo; 02-09-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
                                I love it. Well done.

Every build needs more budget and backyard
                                sub'd

Originally posted by 2mAn
                                The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Working...
                                X