Greenville informal meet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greenville informal meet.

Hey guys just wanted to see what we could do about setting up an informal meet in the great city of g-vegas.....aka greenville, NC there's alot of BMW's here but not enough tuners.

It will be good since no one here is really tuning or even trying to modify e30's all models are welcome to show though not just for e30's. bring parts and other stuff to trade or sell among other fellow tuners and maybee do some turning of the wrenches.

The exact date should be.....nov 18th. It falls on a friday I would like to get started at about 6-whenever. we will get some dinnner at a local steak house and then cruise for a while and then hang out and chat and share or exchange information. And most important bring cash for the festivities. I'm trying to head up the eastern part for a gathering spot.

It's cool as long as we don't try to be abusive and disruptive. e-mail nissans132002@msn.com or call 252-367-6045 for directions on how to get to g-vegas from your location. I would like to get an estimate number on how many people are coming so that I can give the resturant a round about number on how many are to be seated and so that I can make seating arangments.

The place is called logans but we can change it according to how poeple want or where they want to eat. Depending on the plate you get bring anywhere from 20-35 bucks for yourself. and extra spending money.
    Longhorn
    0.00%
    Logans
    33.33%
    O'charlies
    0.00%
    Other
    0.00%
    Chotchkie's
    66.67%

hmm... im a late post but ill come. there is very little E30 love in g-vegas

ps are you the guy i met at the party though Laura?
    Last edited by llll1l1ll; 11-19-2005, 05:15 PM.
    Me: "I can't wait to redline my car!"
    Mark: "Didn't you just break a rocker arm?"
    Me: "Yeah, I don't think I've learned my lesson."
    Mark: "You never will."

Comment

I know this is late but i live in greenville and if you are going to set up another meet let me know.
      Parts for sale http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=128440
      Car for sale http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=118679

Comment

Originally posted by christoble
        I know this is late but i live in greenville and if you are going to set up another meet let me know.

Comment

Hey bro-- This is Collin, the guy you met at yalls house on Friday. I agree, another gathering would be great at some point in the near future!
          E30 Aficionado

Comment

yes. we should all get together and eat. and maybe even consume some beverages of an alcoholic nature.

Comment

we should meet in gboro at Korman.
              ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Working...
              X