X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^
    HDE30 <3

Comment

Is virginia a nice place to live? I have been thinking about possibly relocating to the east coast. I am from nevada, and have lived my whole life on the westcoast would it be a major change?

Comment

DC hell no. Cost of living thru roof.

other places in state are great.

Comment

Originally posted by dishedout
          Is virginia a nice place to live? I have been thinking about possibly relocating to the east coast. I am from nevada, and have lived my whole life on the westcoast would it be a major change?

Have kids? If I am not mistake then area I am from is voted in the top 5 or something for areas to raise kids, on the other hand when they turn 15/16 or so there isnt much to do untill they go away to school.

Va is a relatively cheap place to live as long as you stay awway from NOVA and the beach front cities. Inland is reasonable.
          HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by dishedout
            I grew up in Roanoke and now live in Blacksburg. I have two children and I think that this is great part of the country to live in. Great schools, low cost of living, and the mountains are beautiful at all times of the year. You should definetly look into this area if you are considering Virginia.
            sigpic

Comment

Aw c'mon now, NoVA isn't that bad. ;) It is fun though.

318 is back on the road, I'm down for a meet whenever.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill 84 318i
                Aw c'mon now, NoVA isn't that bad. ;) It is fun though.

318 is back on the road, I'm down for a meet whenever.
                I will not be driving behind you with your leaky rear main seal!

Nick

Comment

I still wanna do a big meet this spring but local VA guys wanna do something over winter break. Nick your in town right? Throw out some ideas, I've never organized something before and I dont know when you guys are free or whatever.
                  HDE30 <3

Comment

I threw Ideas on what to do. Honestly the Hooters event is pretty good.

The local Vortex guys are cool.

Comment

thats like 5 hrs from where I am
                      HDE30 <3

Comment

Ah you must be out in Boonievillle. You should be looking at the KY/TN guys. I hate to say it but 5 hours in winter doesn't cut it does it.

Comment

The search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web.

its just a long drive, I am not out in the woods
                          HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Nick325is
                            I will not be driving behind you with your leaky rear main seal!

Nick
                            Well then I'll bring the Honda. Then you should be far enough behind me for the oil to magically evaporate before you have to worry about it.

Comment

Bill, I am assuming you are in NOVA?
                              HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30
                                Bill, I am assuming you are in NOVA?
                                Yup, Arlington.

Comment

Working...
                                X