No announcement yet.

Group N alpha n

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you don't have the software to run it either I guess? That box looks to be the smae thing to Maxx Alpha N box, ot at least very close, but inside and software similarity, not sure how close or equal.
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Could you post a price for the cam boxes...or reply to my PM. Thanks

Comment

PMed abouth the cam box.
        As far as the software, the Motorsport box was used with the facory chip. I have the group N computer with a 2.5 chip already in it. The car ran well with this setup, but the owner wanted to go with a group A schnitzer engine and standalone.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by solo318 View Post
          PMed abouth the cam box.
          As far as the software, the Motorsport box was used with the facory chip. I have the group N computer with a 2.5 chip already in it. The car ran well with this setup, but the owner wanted to go with a group A schnitzer engine and standalone.

There is any way you could send me the software to install it in my PC/laptop or wiring diagram since we don't have the connector plug for the black box? Or from where can I source the diagram and software? My friend has the DME as well, the one that came with the black box.
          Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

I do not have a wiring diagram for the black box, have an email to one of the former owners of the car in Europe. I hope he has some of the old records, etc
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by solo318 View Post
              I do not have a wiring diagram for the black box, have an email to one of the former owners of the car in Europe. I hope he has some of the old records, etc
              If you could email and ask that dat, I would really appreciate it, better said, my friend :)

Comment

Interested in teh front bumper shipped to metro detroit if it's still available.

Comment

Can you post pics of the headers? THanks.

Comment

Looking for a cambox, still available?

Comment

Working...
                    X