This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrisbike View Post
    Sounds like the car. I believe it had a rebuilt head, tan comfort interior, husco new snow tires on the weaves. Kents not on here though.

Yeah that’s probably it- the car has a Husco. Any details besides what you’ve already mentioned?

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
    Transaction feedback
    - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
      Yeah that’s probably it- the car has a Husco. Any details besides what you’ve already mentioned?
      That's about all I know. I think it may be straight piped or something, he didn't have it long but picked it up to drive for a little because his iX is getting a S54 swap and he doesn't drive it much because the timing belt is overdue... Idk man. He's on Facebook.
      Build Thread
      https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=419655
      Parts Thread
      https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=408302

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisbike View Post
        That's about all I know. I think it may be straight piped or something, he didn't have it long but picked it up to drive for a little because his iX is getting a S54 swap and he doesn't drive it much because the timing belt is overdue... Idk man. He's on Facebook.

Thanks for the heads up, ‘preciate it!

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
        Transaction feedback
        - jpod999

Comment

So uh anyone got some Euro bumpers, two peice style fives or maybe even plastic bumpers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          86' E30 Plenty Slow And kinda Ugly

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chaseb124 View Post
            So uh anyone got some Euro bumpers, two peice style fives or maybe even plastic bumpers?

there's bumpers for sale on craigslist

Why has everything turned into a 'give me the answer because I am too lazy to find it myself'?

Thats why the facebook group sucks, no one offers any value, just 'buy my stuff, find me the answer to my question, give me what I need.'
            318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
            '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
              there's bumpers for sale on craigslist

Why has everything turned into a 'give me the answer because I am too lazy to find it myself'?

Thats why the facebook group sucks, no one offers any value, just 'buy my stuff, find me the answer to my question, give me what I need.'

I can’t tell if your roasting me, never the less there were some that people in here had prior that wanted to sell, I saw that set on craigslist but seems like a high price for a set with no valance, I by no means am expecting people to find parts for me or do research for me I just figured I’d ask!

sigpic

Comment

I can’t tell if your roasting me, never the less there were some that people in here had prior that wanted to sell, I saw that set on craigslist but seems like a high price for a set with no valance, I by no means am expecting people to find parts for me or do research for me I just figured I’d ask!
                Didn't You message me about the plastic bumpers? Said later when you had money. Ted is on point thought, most people now days just want to be given the answers instead of looking but let's not start with crap.

I still have the set with hardware so lmk if you are serious and want them
                sigpic
                HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                " enjoy the show "

Comment

sorry, I have a bit of pent up anger for this type of thing after seeing it in all the facebook groups recently, it isn't anything personal against you.
                  318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                  '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                    sorry, I have a bit of pent up anger for this type of thing after seeing it in all the facebook groups recently, it isn't anything personal against you.

I can understand that, and I apologize as well for coming across this way I do appreciate the help from everyone never the less it’s good to have a local form and I really should figure out what I wanna do with my car lol

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                      Didn't You message me about the plastic bumpers? Said later when you had money. Ted is on point thought, most people now days just want to be given the answers instead of looking but let's not start with crap.

I still have the set with hardware so lmk if you are serious and want them

PM’d in regards to the plastics...

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, finally got some plastic bumpers for my car but I am not needing a valence for them, if anyone has one please let me know!!

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, finally got some plastic bumpers for my car but I am not needing a valence for them, if anyone has one please let me know!!
                          Just saying...

Someone should rename this thread to

"Chase's looking for e30 parts"
                          Build Thread
                          https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=419655
                          Parts Thread
                          https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=408302

Comment

Hey lady boys im back after doing e46 things, I bought a townhouse so I instantly needed a project to fill the garage. Some of you may have seen it fs, I had to buy another 323i e21, I missed the green one too much.
                            Going to restore it and keep it for a long time, I forgot how annoying forums are with pictures
                            If anyone knows of some e21 recaros let me know!;D
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by ColoradoBMW; 01-25-2018, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoBMW View Post
                              Hey lady boys im back after doing e46 things, I bought a townhouse so I instantly needed a project to fill the garage. Some of you may have seen it fs, I had to buy another 323i e21, I missed the green one too much.
                              Going to restore it and keep it for a long time, I forgot how annoying forums are with pictures.
                              If anyone knows of some e21 recaros let me know!
                              Zack is back (thanks for posting just for me). Awesome!

What are the future plans? Is it another Euro 323i with an m20b25 conversion?

Please get e21 Recaro's that have BMW emblem on them...
                              Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 01-25-2018, 06:45 PM.
                              1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Originally posted by Jb325is
                              Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
                              Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421

Comment

Going to get it mechanically good and enjoy it this summer then repaint it, it’s currently spray painted ��

Comment

Working...
                                X