No announcement yet.

Custom Tail Light Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a certain amount of control over that but it would be hard for me to know exactly what shade you want and to try and produce that. It's not like with Lamin-X where I can just say ok we will do 35% smoked or whatever.

Comment

Sent you a PM!

Comment

PM's replied to!

Comment

MHW style, any pictures.

Comment

Super late to posting the results from Austin doing my tails but they came out great! He was super responsive and very professional keeping me updated on what was going on and took some pics to share during the process. Couldn't be more pleased!
            Attached Files

Comment

I plan on sending mine soon! Would love all reds!
              @BaggedMW

Comment

Originally posted by ramulus View Post
                Super late to posting the results from Austin doing my tails but they came out great! He was super responsive and very professional keeping me updated on what was going on and took some pics to share during the process. Couldn't be more pleased!
                Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working with you. Car looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfChugs View Post
                  I plan on sending mine soon! Would love all reds!
                  Sounds good, just send me a PM when you're ready.

Comment

FYI, I will have a very nice set of all red taillights that I will be selling soon. Price will be $325 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.
                    Last edited by Bimmerguy91; 05-29-2018, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Sent you PM

Comment

Pm replied to!

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerguy91 View Post
                          FYI, I will have a very nice set of all red taillights that I will be selling soon. Price will be $325 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.
                          Early or late model?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul-Z View Post
                            Early or late model?
                            Late model, I just saw your message and PM'd you back Paul.

Comment

I plan on buying a red plate filler (heckblende) and was wondering if you were to do my lamps all reds if they’d match the same shade of reflector red the heckblende comes in? Best bet would be to just paint the lights and plate filler all together to match them as close as possible right?
                              - 92’ BMW 325i Vert MT2 S770A Appearance Package
                              - 96’ Toyota Tacoma single cab 4x4 2.7L [DD]
                              - 01’ Honda Shadow VLX 600 Custom Bobber
                              IG| Eddiiemeister

Comment

Originally posted by Eddiemeister View Post
                                I plan on buying a red plate filler (heckblende) and was wondering if you were to do my lamps all reds if they’d match the same shade of reflector red the heckblende comes in? Best bet would be to just paint the lights and plate filler all together to match them as close as possible right?
                                Yes that is correct you would probably want to match the heckblende. I am unfortunately unable to take on any projects right now based on my work schedule. I do have one clean set of all red late model lights I can sell right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X