No announcement yet.

Chariot Gauge - Wideband O2, Boost/Vac, Oil pressure, Temp and Voltmeter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just released version 1.7 of the Android app to the Play store. The app now supports both classic Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy. If you download the new app and you're having issues connecting using Bluetooth LE, try switching back to Bluetooth classic as your controller may only support Bluetooth classic (Settings -> General Settings). Also included are a few maintenance items and bug fixes but the big one was BLE support.

That was much more difficult than I thought to integrate both Bluetooth LE and classic Bluetooth in a single app. I had to rewrite a lot of how the Bluetooth data is handled depending on which is in use and ended up taking over a month to complete when I thought it would take a weekend. But it's done, and the focus switches back to RPM an Speedo. The speedo portion is complete, RPM is so, so close.

Comment

Any chance we could get the Android app to have landscape screens for more than just the dual gauge and data logging screens? Otherwise, the hardware/software is awesome!

Comment

When are these gunna be back in stock? Ive been wanting to buy one

Comment

Hi is this guy still selling these units ?
          Is there anybody out there got one ,do you want to sell it ?

Comment

Has support for this died out? I can't get the app anymore to run my unit.. what's the deal?
            Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
            A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Mike seems to have shut down the webpage? That sucks. I hope he sees this and brings something back to market again. I wonder what bigger fish he’s frying these days?!
              ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

Working...
              X