No announcement yet.

Bluebird Bus Conversion Project & Cross Country Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sub'd! I like where this is going. Thanks for taking a bunch of pix and I look forward to the journeys pix.

I think one of the coolest parts is that your GF is totally involved with this. Bravo to both of you and GL! :up:

COTM

Comment

This is awesome!

Comment

Been watching this with mucho interest on FB.

Love it man!
        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

This is awesome. That is all
          2011 JGC daily, 1985 944

Comment

lower it
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Sweet build. Ultimate freedom.
              Instagram
              sigpic
              Current: 99 M3
              Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Wow very cool project! It's looking really good so fare.
                sigpic
                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Sub'd... Very encouraging project and great work!!!

Comment

Very cool project and defiantly following... Since I'm sure none of us are knowledgeable on this would you mind sharing what your build out costs are? Not to be nosy but your build will most likely inspire others if it was known to be in the reach of some. But keep the pictures coming, If you are in South Florida not that far, hit me up, Id be happy to lend a hand.
                    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

This is amazing. Sub'd! can't wait to see how it turns out. Great work, Pal :)
                      IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Im so glad you posted on r3v, Ive been following the progress on instagram for a while! Here I thought my cross country trip was cool, you two are stepping it up a notch or two! Definitely an awesome project/trip , I look forward to following along the way.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

We took her out this evening on a shakedown run, everything rode very well! Only a few rattles here and there. The old girl is a little loud and a little slow but great fun to cruise in. We are pretty much done with the construction, just have to finish a lot of little details. Then do some mechanical work/preventive maintenance and we are as ready as we will ever be to hit the road

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
                          Sub'd! I like where this is going. Thanks for taking a bunch of pix and I look forward to the journeys pix.

I think one of the coolest parts is that your GF is totally involved with this. Bravo to both of you and GL! :up:
                          I am very lucky to have a GF who is down for adventure and travel, and is a great help with any project

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                          Very cool project and defiantly following... Since I'm sure none of us are knowledgeable on this would you mind sharing what your build out costs are? Not to be nosy but your build will most likely inspire others if it was known to be in the reach of some. But keep the pictures coming, If you are in South Florida not that far, hit me up, Id be happy to lend a hand.
                          Vedubin I would be happy to share the cost of the build with you guys. In a few more days I should have a better idea on the final price tag and I will write up a post about it. We will be cruising through Miami, the keys, Fort Myers and Tampa before leaving FL. We are always down to grab beers if you wanted to meet up!

Originally posted by noE30 View Post
                          Im so glad you posted on r3v, Ive been following the progress on instagram for a while! Here I thought my cross country trip was cool, you two are stepping it up a notch or two! Definitely an awesome project/trip , I look forward to following along the way.
                          Hey man I consider any cross country road trip a great success! I love looking through your Tumblr and envy your photography and post skills. I want to get better with my camera on this trip. Too bad we seem to be heading opposite directions right now, it would be a blast to meet up. Maybe in a couple months as we drift back toward the West Coast we can find you guys. Thanks for the support!

And to everyone else, thanks for the nice words and support!

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                          Bluebird Bus Conversion
                          New Oregon Trail

Comment

I would love to see a video walkthrough of the rig! My gf and I are loving the pictures, and would love to see more. Both of us would love to take a similar journey at some point in our lives.

Comment

That's awesome!!! Wish I could build one, but insufficient funds :(

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post

Vedubin I would be happy to share the cost of the build with you guys. In a few more days I should have a better idea on the final price tag and I will write up a post about it. We will be cruising through Miami, the keys, Fort Myers and Tampa before leaving FL. We are always down to grab beers if you wanted to meet up!

Well if you get in the Miami area and want to park or crash for a night, I have a parking lot big enough for you to stay free on South Beach. 5th and Lenox to be exact. Im sure a few R3v'rs would be glad to show you a bit of Miami.
                                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X