No announcement yet.

The Junkyard Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-87 325's in the Denver upullnpay, 1 coupe, 1 sedan. Coupe has popouts, Interior picked over, sedan has black comfort interior in good shape with the exception of drivers upper bolster worn through, rear seat has ski pass. Both engines mostly intact, valve covers off of both.

Comment

Any M20B25 cars in any of the junkyards?

Oldmann, the E30s you mentioned are gone I think.

Comment

there are a few 525i's in the one in the springs, should be an m20.
        318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

What are you looking for its pretty picked through in Denver but a nice clean 525 at lpq denver looked semi complete

Comment

Im gonna need a nice E30 dash, black sport seats(I might just recover mine though),some power top parts, and maybe some black carpet for a convertible if anyone knows of one somewhere. Im also looking for that front undercar x brace like the Raceskids one and a Strut tower bar of some kind. My car is a 91 325ic.
            Last edited by WERDNA75; 10-24-2014, 06:47 PM. Reason: Need other parts now

Comment

Just was at the Denver u pull it yesterday; the car that's in inventory as an 1982 5 series is in fact a 1990 525i auto. So it's m20 based, and had a 4.10 LSD in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by colorado_cabrio View Post
                Just was at the Denver u pull it yesterday; the car that's in inventory as an 1982 5 series is in fact a 1990 525i auto. So it's m20 based, and had a 4.10 LSD in the back.

Any e30's at the Denver junk yard? Or any junkyard near boulder area? Heading up there in 2 weeks to visit my gf and need a few things.
                Thanks!

Comment

Kinda hard-impossible to predict 2 weeks in advance but there are normally at least 1 or 2....there are 4 yards I know of, 2 u pull and pays and 2 LKQ pick a parts

Comment

There's a black 325is 88 2dr at the Peoria and 32nd yard..
                    Anyone seen a 2dr e36 forest green around..?

Comment

Bump.

Has anyone come across any bimmers in parts yards along the front range more recently than 2014?

Comment

Go half-way down page to search, type in "BMW"

They also have a Internet price sheet for parts.

Both E30's stripped (no drivertrains), but 91 vert has soft top/motor, etc. IDK if top works, torn, yellow/broke plastic window, etc..., but might be worth checking-out
                        Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 11-16-2017, 10:22 AM. Reason: 91 vert
                        1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Originally posted by Jb325is
                        Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
                        Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421

Comment

Originally posted by nogapersnBMWs View Post
                          Go half-way down page to search, type in "BMW"

They also have a Internet price sheet for parts.

Both E30's stripped (no drivertrains), but 91 vert has soft top/motor, etc. IDK if top works, torn, yellow/broke plastic window, etc..., but might be worth checking-out
                          Good info. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                          X