No announcement yet.

► APEX | Up to $200 OFF a set of APEX 17” ARC-8 4-Lug Wheels + Free Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

► APEX | Up to $200 OFF a set of APEX 17” ARC-8 4-Lug Wheels + Free Shipping

The Group Buy has ended. Thank you all for your participation.

-The APEX Team
    Last edited by APEX Race Parts; 05-31-2018, 07:25 PM.

925.245.0773 | info@apexraceparts.com | Instagram | Facebook | Blog | Vehicle-Specific Fitment Guides

This deal is going great and we have 47 people interested so far. If you are interested in bringing back our 4x100 wheels, be sure to sign up ;)

-Matt

925.245.0773 | info@apexraceparts.com | Instagram | Facebook | Blog | Vehicle-Specific Fitment Guides

Comment

Originally posted by APEX Race Parts View Post
      This deal is going great and we have 47 people interested so far. If you are interested in bringing back our 4x100 wheels, be sure to sign up ;)

-Matt
      You need to create 16” as well.......

Comment

Originally posted by shootnjunky View Post
        I think that either 15" or 17" is really the only viable way, there is not much tire selection for 16" unfortunately :(

Comment

I pledged

Comment

Originally posted by Mahalaleel View Post
            I think that either 15" or 17" is really the only viable way, there is not much tire selection for 16" unfortunately :(
            Appreciate the feedback. No plans for 15" or 16" wheels at this time due to low levels of demand unfortunately. But something we will consider if demand picks up.

I pledged
            Appreciate it :) We are just 5 members away from hitting the maximum discount!

-Matt

Comment

We are just 5 members away from hitting the maximum discount!

-Matt
              Hi Matt,
              For which wheel? The 8" flat or the 8.5" concave? Or both??

Comment

Originally posted by treff-7 View Post
                Hi Matt,
                For which wheel? The 8" flat or the 8.5" concave? Or both??
                Hi treff-7,

Pledging for either the 8" or 8.5" will go towards the maximum discount. We are not only 4 members away from hitting the maximum discount of $200 off + free-shipping.

Production is typically determined at the close of the deal. Therefore, even if the maximum discount is unlocked, we still want more people to pledge in order to make production of both fitments a viable option. If we reach our numbers for production early on we may consider producing the wheels earlier.

We have over 100 members interested. If just 4 of those members decide to pledge, we will have reached the maximum discount offered :)

-Matt

Comment

Hi treff-7,

Pledging for either the 8" or 8.5" will go towards the maximum discount. We are not only 4 members away from hitting the maximum discount of $200 off + free-shipping.

Production is typically determined at the close of the deal. Therefore, even if the maximum discount is unlocked, we still want more people to pledge in order to make production of both fitments a viable option. If we reach our numbers for production early on we may consider producing the wheels earlier.

We have over 100 members interested. If just 4 of those members decide to pledge, we will have reached the maximum discount offered :)

-Matt

Got it!
                  Can you tell us how many people pledged for the 8" and 8.5" so far? I'm wondering if I should still hope for getting a concave set.
                  Thanks!

Comment

Got it!
                    Can you tell us how many people pledged for the 8" and 8.5" so far? I'm wondering if I should still hope for getting a concave set.
                    Thanks!
                    I don't have that information to provide just yet, but when making your pledge you will be asked whether you would accept the other fitment if production did not move forward on your original choice. Therefore, if you pledge for the 8.5" wheel, but we do not produce it, you will automatically be switched to the 8" wheel.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

-Matt

Comment

I don't have that information to provide just yet, but when making your pledge you will be asked whether you would accept the other fitment if production did not move forward on your original choice. Therefore, if you pledge for the 8.5" wheel, but we do not produce it, you will automatically be switched to the 8" wheel.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

-Matt
                      That's exactly what I did. Concave was my first choice and flat the second. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Thank you for making this possible and not giving up on us and our e30s!!!
                      :up::up::up::up:

Edit:
                      One more question. I'd like to buy a spare wheel as well. Can that be added to the order later on or I will need to buy that separate after the group buy?
                      Thanks!

Comment

That's exactly what I did. Concave was my first choice and flat the second. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Thank you for making this possible and not giving up on us and our e30s!!!
                        :up::up::up::up:

Edit:
                        One more question. I'd like to buy a spare wheel as well. Can that be added to the order later on or I will need to buy that separate after the group buy?
                        Thanks!
                        Awesome! We are happy to support the E30 community :)

I just spoke with the GangUp team today, and will try have the spare wheel option added to the deal. There will not be a discount on the 5th wheel, but free-shipping would apply.

-Matt

Comment

Great news!

We’ve already reached the max discount of $200 off plus free shipping*

Based on pledges we’ve received so far we’re only starting production on the 17x8” ET25 wheel for now. Demand is not high enough yet for us to approve the 17x8.5” ET20 wheel, but it’s still early and there’s a lot of time left to make both happen. With how many of you showed interest in that size, we believe it can definitely happen. We’ll update the group as we progress towards developing both.

If you’re interested in the concave wheel you should pledge now if you haven’t already to help it get across the finish line. If we can reach the minimum production threshold before the deal ends then we can start production earlier and deliver it earlier.

If you’re interested in the flatter wheel but you haven’t pledged yet, you’ll want to do so ASAP. Units will be limited since production is already underway. We’ll be shipping in the order pledges are submitted, and availability of finish preferences get prioritized in the same order.

Pledge now, save big, and let's bring back our 4x100 wheels!

-The APEX Team

Comment

You've done it! We officially reached enough pledged members to move forward with production

17x8" ET25 Production Update.

These wheels are currently in production and on schedule to arrive in June. Due to the massive popularity of this Group Buy, we have increased the number of units we are producing. Therefore, it may take an extra week beyond our original mid-June ship date to fulfill these orders. We’re being as conservative and transparent as we can be. It’s possible everything still ships out before the original date, we just don’t want to surprise anyone last minute.

17x8.5" ET20 Production Update.

Great news! Since we have reached the needed pledges to move forward with production, these wheels will be here earlier than expected. We expect these wheels to be ready to ship mid-July. This is a month earlier than our original ship date of mid-August.

If you’re interested but have not pledged yet, now is the time. Units will be limited since we are only producing a finite number of wheels through this Group Buy. Once they are sold out, it will take another Group Buy to make them again. Also keep in mind, If you want a better chance of receiving your desired fitment and finish before availability gets thin, then be sure to pledge ASAP to lock in your order.

Thank you all for making this deal a success.

-The APEX Team

Comment

Any pics with a staggered set up, flat face up front and concave in the back?
                              Thank god, R3V was getting boring since the ginger kid wrecked his car. - Stonea

Comment

Working...
                              X