• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy father's day

Happy father's day to all the father's out there
    Hope it's a good one

Jamie

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

yes, happy father's day to those this applies to.

for my father's day eve, my son and I drove his 86 325, for the first time, since it was swapped to a five speed. it ran great and was so nice. he is still learning where and when to shift in different situations but he can drive it well enough to get around town.

we started before we went on vacation and got back on Thursday. we finally got to work on it yesterday so we wrapped it all up and took it for a spin.

Comment

hittin the go karts with the boys today!!
      happy fathers day dad's.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      '90 325i sedan daily driven
      '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

happy father's day to the ones that have to work today.

Comment

I hope that all the cool dads here had a blast with their family. I did bake some goodies for my Dad and he told me to try other recipes aside from Banana cake. :D

Comment

We built a Lego wall. It's not quite done yet, but it's gonna be awesome.

The boys are not quite big enough to be actually helpful with cars (although they bust their humps when we wash them), but my youngest wrote that "I love my dad when he lets me use his saw". lol.

The new engine build is our next project. The already love messing with it on the stand...
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Get them started early lol! That's awesome!

Nice to hear on your swap SuperJ. I remember my first 5 speed experience. It was my first car, 280zx. Wow that was fun, especially after I learned how to drive a 5 speed.
              Originally posted by nando View Post
              We built a Lego wall. It's not quite done yet, but it's gonna be awesome.

The boys are not quite big enough to be actually helpful with cars (although they bust their humps when we wash them), but my youngest wrote that "I love my dad when he lets me use his saw". lol.

The new engine build is our next project. The already love messing with it on the stand...

Comment

that is awesome, with the kids. they will always remember that stuff when they are older and your garage will be a mess all them time when they get cars but its worth it. both of my boys love their e30s. Jason, especially now that its a five speed. he has been driving it and having fun since we finished.

I can see new tires in the future though since he can autocross it now. before, with an auto trans, it would have been a dog so hopefully he still wants to try it out

Comment

thank you. my wife took me to Korean bbq the day before. on Sunday, I flew to Denver for training.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I had brunch with my mom, stepdad, and my mom's parents and my daughter, of course. Then I grilled with my dad, grandpa, siblings and daughter. Twas a good day. Except my grandpa acted like I had never grilled and kept trying to show me how to do it. I could squeeze blood out of my burger...
                    88 325i Cabrio
                    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Late to the party, but happy Father's day! I spent part the day with my 2 boys chopping up a crashed e36, went and checked out our new home, then the 2 boys and one of my girls spent the eve in the swimming pool. Oldest is away at college, so won't see her 'till next week.

One of my favorite one's so far (well except the 1st on in 1998 lol)
                      john@m20guru.com
                      Links:
                      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                        Late to the party, but happy Father's day! I spent part the day with my 2 boys chopping up a crashed e36, went and checked out our new home, then the 2 boys and one of my girls spent the eve in the swimming pool. Oldest is away at college, so won't see her 'till next week.

One of my favorite one's so far (well except the 1st on in 1998 lol)
                        It's ok, you're here now. Sounds like you had alot going on too. Holiday weekends are busy for me like that too.

Comment

Working...
                        X