• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This my dd snowmobile

91 ix in Utah wasatch mountains dd.
    Attached Files

Comment

My old IX

I sold this thing maybe close to 10 years ago on megasquirt and standard mods.

It was a turning point, Took me months to diag a cracked cylinder head.
      End of school Knees deep into a career

The head on the vehicle was off a broken timing belt car to see if it would still overheat. Had a broken rocker shaft that I put a plate on the rear set of head bolts for it to hold together for the test. It's still there.

Odd watching a car you once owned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDvoPkvZ9rI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDvoPkvZ9rI">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDvoPkvZ9rI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
      @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post

My old IX

I sold this thing maybe close to 10 years ago on megasquirt and standard mods.

It was a turning point, Took me months to diag a cracked cylinder head.
        End of school Knees deep into a career

The head on the vehicle was off a broken timing belt car to see if it would still overheat. Had a broken rocker shaft that I put a plate on the rear set of head bolts for it to hold together for the test. It's still there.

Odd watching a car you once owned.

Episode 5 of building the Turbo E30 325IX. Today we install ARP Headstuds. This is a must have for any Turbo E30 application. The factory head bolts will str...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDvoPkvZ9rI">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDvoPkvZ9rI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

yeah I've been watching that guys youtube. Must be cool to see it living another life though. I always wonder about my old E30s, I know not too long ago, I found out one of my old iX's I sold to a guy in VA...the owner passed while he was working on his Porsche...and fell on him. RIP Gregg.
        www.instagram.com/snwmble
        #snwmble

Current:
        '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
        '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
        '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
        '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
        '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
        '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
        '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
        '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
          yeah I've been watching that guys youtube. Must be cool to see it living another life though. I always wonder about my old E30s, I know not too long ago, I found out one of my old iX's I sold to a guy in VA...the owner passed while he was working on his Porsche...and fell on him. RIP Gregg.

It's quite odd.

It's like a flashback of mounting the remote oil filter housing, Or makeing that coil bracket. Or remembering how comfy and quite it was on the highway compared to most E30s. All the late nights on it. It was near complete.. HAHA

But closer than my E30 now..

Most my cars i've sold get thrashed to shit. The reverse of what i've done.

My current E30 is out of VA.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
          @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Drove her all of 2 tanks of gas this summer. Now she is back on the battery tender, under the cover in the back of the garage.
            Possibly for sale next summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by NNW View Post

Drove her all of 2 tanks of gas this summer. Now she is back on the battery tender, under the cover in the back of the garage.
              Possibly for sale next summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Wow, looks very clean. Digging the mud flaps!
              1990 325iX Touring - November 2018 R3V Car Of The Month

1980 Volkswagen Golf mk1 1.1
              1974 BMW 2002 Touring

Instagram

Comment

Installed the oem IS lip for my Touring I bought a few weeks ago

1990 325iX Touring - November 2018 R3V Car Of The Month

1980 Volkswagen Golf mk1 1.1
                1974 BMW 2002 Touring

Instagram

Comment

After the berm on to the road, the wall ride sent me to the other side of the track. Hit the end of the rut really badly (at 0:42 seconds) and bent a tie rod...

Definitely bent a tie rod at 0:42. This wasn't even a slow run, even with the hit.

Panthera Training Facility in W. VA, running on a mixture of dust and exposed bed rock.

Not my fastest run, but my fastest run looks boring so what can I do? Lol.

I took second place in my class. Hoping for second for the season at this point.
                  Last edited by Kershaw; 08-28-2018, 07:30 PM. Reason: apparently you can't embed video anymore
                  AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                  X