No announcement yet.

Post up pics of your ix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just picked it up the other day - I've wanted an E30 for quite awhile now. Got a hell of a deal on it! It will be beautiful when I'm done.

The odometer stopped working at 249k and some change. No idea how many miles are on it. ;) Runs like an absolute champ.

It's getting new calipers/rotors, and new rear wheel bearings immediately, and a timing belt in the near future, along with a few cosmetic things.
    - Jameson

--1998 Lexus SC300
    --2005 Honda Metropolitan
    --1988 BMW 325iX

Comment

Originally posted by Ross Brentwood View Post
      I just picked it up the other day - I've wanted an E30 for quite awhile now. Got a hell of a deal on it! It will be beautiful when I'm done.

The odometer stopped working at 249k and some change. No idea how many miles are on it. ;) Runs like an absolute champ.

It's getting new calipers/rotors, and new rear wheel bearings immediately, and a timing belt in the near future, along with a few cosmetic things.
      an diving board ix, nice pick up man. the red carpet and black leather looks sooo cool! was that stock?

Comment

Originally posted by davey101 View Post
        an diving board ix, nice pick up man. the red carpet and black leather looks sooo cool! was that stock?
        Thanks! I dig it as well :)

I am pretty sure it came from the factory like that. It's got kind of a cool subtlety to it...
        - Jameson

--1998 Lexus SC300
        --1988 BMW 325iX

Comment

Thanks! I dig it as well :)

I am pretty sure it came from the factory like that. It's got kind of a cool subtlety to it...

Your car came from the factory with red seats, doors, and carpet.... I have 2 that are like that and both are very overpowering with the red... even the rear speakers and package tray are red.
          Tri color fabric for sale here!
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=105922

Comment

Originally posted by Erik j View Post
            Your car came from the factory with red seats, doors, and carpet.... I have 2 that are like that and both are very overpowering with the red... even the rear speakers and package tray are red.
            Well, absolutely everything else is black, so I assume that it came with a black interior. The carpet is really in good shape considering the mileage/age of the car, so I'm guessing that someone swapped red carpet into the car.

Either way, I like it.
            - Jameson

--1998 Lexus SC300
            --1988 BMW 325iX

Comment

Well, absolutely everything else is black, so I assume that it came with a black interior. The carpet is really in good shape considering the mileage/age of the car, so I'm guessing that someone swapped red carpet into the car.

Either way, I like it.
              do a VIN check. a memeber on here does it, just search for the thread :p

Comment

The plan was to get an auto ix to teach my 16 year old
                son to drive on and something with a good track record
                in rain and snow.So far he's shown no interest in getting
                his license,so for now this is my daily driver.

Last edited by boomer; 09-20-2009, 05:44 PM.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

Here's some pictures of a 325ix I picked up a few weeks ago. I've posted in the member ride forum, but figured I'd put it where it's gonna be loved as well. 1991 2 Door coupe, 177k miles, automatic (unfortunately!), AC Schnitzer front and rear valences, Dinan exhaust and chip, H&R Sport springs with bilsteins, 235x40x17 tires....all kinds of fun. The car has been well taken care of and am thinking of trying to find a 5 speed to swap into it, so if anyone has any leads or parts cars in CA, let me know. Cheers,

Alec

Attached Files

Comment

your car ^^^ looks quite low for h and r sports. The ACS stuff looks really nice.

There are some clean ix's in this thread. If i could refigure out this picture posting thing i'd do it. I used to be able to post them now I can't for some reason.

Comment

89' ix

Mine Needs Paint!!!
                      Last edited by Slick_iX; 02-06-2009, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Car's looking a little more traditional these days, minus a badge or two and riding on stock weaves. Check er out:

Comment

heres it is before i hit the mailbox ...

this is my gf... hahaha (she likes hondas)

and then i hit a mail box and now i tink i messed up the awd drive, becasue io does random clicking when i drive under my feet, and the front tires wont spin
                          sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
                          "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

Mine, just bought her a little over a month ago, 233k on the clock, 5 speed alpine white/tan, has bilsteins, headers, cams (or so i'm told) and michelin 235/45/R17s.

Still running strong and pulls at the top end, will be changing timing belt soon, here are some pictures:

with my brothers 535

318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                            '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

man how r you pulling off 235/45r17. 235's are hard to fit in the right rolling diameter. In the future you should be running 235/40r17's. Looks good though.

Comment

yeah those are quite tall, but they don't look all that wide. They're taller than my 235/50s by an inch overall according to the miata tire calculator.

whats the offset?
                                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                                X